• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Psychiatry Destroyed My Life
Jul 4, 2020
I see lots of posts about IC and DD. I am not sure what IC or DD is anymore. I thought I did but saw a person who told me about them is now banned so I am afraid.

K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
part of me is going to miss seeing "pm sent" over and over again in threads.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: potablewater784, akana, Foresight and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that they are SN sources but I do not know what the letters stand for. They will not let us discuss that on the forum I think. It is like they want to make it more difficult for us to find ways to die. Suicidal people are already suffering enough without having to struggle in finding ways to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlylovesdogs, MyChoiceToLeave, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
also, the info that the guy gave me about DD was correct. idk what info he gave you, tho. and idk what IC is, cause i got my sn ordered from DD.
but always try to get your info from multiple sources.

Reactions: MyChoiceToLeave and adventurer
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm not sure what DD is, but I assume that one of the reasons we don't discuss those on the forum with specifics is because it might increase the chances that they'll be lost as sources in some kind of crackdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, symphony, rationaltake and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It is like they want to make it more difficult for us to find ways to die
Really? You think it's like the people (mods) who run this forum, or the people who pay for the host of this site, want to make it more difficult for us to die?
I see lots of posts about IC and DD. I am not sure what IC or DD is anymore. I thought I did but saw a person who told me about them is now banned so I am afraid
I think your post smells fishy. :wink::wink: Oh wait, that's a different acronym again.

Drive your Cummins powered truck on down to the fishy store, and on your way back, stop and pick up some good ole' down home cuisine.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Cheza_mus, wannago, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I'm not sure what DD is, but I assume that one of the reasons we don't discuss those on the forum with specifics is because it might increase the chances that they'll be lost as sources in some kind of crackdown.
That's already happened according to posts on here.

• Wow
Reactions: symphony
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Not too mention that the names will be indexed by search engines.

Reactions: lostmyonlylove, keitaro, rationaltake and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Really? You think it's like the people (mods) who run this forum, or the people who pay for the host of this site, want to make it more difficult for us to die?
No, of course I do not believe that it is their intention, but the fact is that this website is confusing with all the acronyms. Most people who come on here have no interest in posting on these forums, they just want to find methods.
Many of these people are likely desperate and in a lot of pain and all they want is to be gone. People are already suffering enough without being confused by a forum. Nobody should have to order suicide methods off the internet in the first place, and that is the fault of the society for denying the right to die.

Also, it is so disrespectful calling other peoples posts suspicious and making jokes about it. The fact that someone is suffering so much that they want to die by SN is no joke. Maybe it is better to be kinder to others. As I said people are desperate and in a lot of pain.
OP, I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shivali
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
No, of course I do not believe that it is their intention, but the fact is that this website is confusing with all the acronyms. Most people who come on here have no interest in posting on these forums, they just want to find methods.
Many of these people are likely desperate and in a lot of pain and all they want is to be gone. People are already suffering enough without being confused by a forum. Nobody should have to order suicide methods off the internet in the first place, and that is the fault of the society for denying the right to die.

Also, it is so disrespectful calling other peoples posts suspicious and making jokes about it. The fact that someone is suffering so much that they want to die by SN is no joke. Maybe it is better to be kinder to others. As I said people are desperate and in a lot of pain.
OP, I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

We do have to be careful. The person referred to in this thread is @london3 and they have been banned as a scammer. They PM'd members with fake sources and some members were scammed. As you say people are desperate and in pain and @london3 took advantage of them while pretending to be helpful. If @london3 had been allowed to post their fake sources openly on the forum a lot more people would have been scammed.

I see lots of posts about IC and DD. I am not sure what IC or DD is anymore. I thought I did but saw a person who told me about them is now banned so I am afraid.

also, the info that the guy gave me about DD was correct. idk what info he gave you, tho. and idk what IC is, cause i got my sn ordered from DD.
but always try to get your info from multiple sources.

BTW IC and I think DD were mentioned on this site long before @london3 came along. I think @london3 obtained and passed on details of these legitimate sources to gain credibility.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Ecka-26 and keitaro
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
BTW IC and I think DD were mentioned on this site long before @london3 came along. I think @london3 obtained and passed on details of these legitimate sources to gain credibility.
yeah, i assumed so. i realized that he wasn't the fount of all knowledge. and that makes sense.

since he mentioned he had sources, i sent him a pm, so he sent me a list.
then i said: "thank you! if i may ask, why are you so eager to share these things?"
and he said: "Just trying to help as i know too many people lose money and get scammed"

but turns out he's the scammer. sad times.

• Aww..
Reactions: rationaltake
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
yeah, i assumed so. i realized that he wasn't the fount of all knowledge. and that makes sense.

since he mentioned he had sources, i sent him a pm, so he sent me a list.
then i said: "thank you! if i may ask, why are you so eager to share these things?"
and he said: "Just trying to help as i know too many people lose money and get scammed"

but turns out he's the scammer. sad times.
Do we actually know for a fact that he scam somebody though?
I hate doing this and I really shouldn't be for those of you that are in the United States if you literally Google "Sodium Nitrite" DD/DE is the first one listed.

K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
Do we actually know for a fact that he scam somebody though?
oh i was just going by the "Banned Scammer" on his profile, so i assumed it was true and found it easy to believe. i'm not aware of all the info, tho.

Reactions: Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
oh i was just going by the "Banned Scammer" on his profile, so i assumed it was true and found it easy to believe. i'm not aware of all the info, tho.
Me neither. Idk anymore. I'm just glad I have that white bottle with the red cap.

Reactions: Idontmatter and keitaro
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
Me neither. Idk anymore. I'm just glad I have that white bottle with the red cap.
oh nice. my sn is supposed to arrive tuesday. i'm lucky that is was so easy for me to get.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
oh nice. my sn is supposed to arrive tuesday. i'm lucky that is was so easy for me to get.
No need to test it either.. its what it's supposed to be.

Reactions: Idontmatter and keitaro
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
lso, it is so disrespectful calling other peoples posts suspicious
Are you referring to the "fishy" comment I made? If so, fishy doesn't mean "fishy" in the sense of "suspicious" that you are attaching to it. My fishy comment was meant as a clue as to one of the sources for SN, without naming it directly. If you are referring to something else entirely, please let me know what that is.

T

TopsyTurvy

May 16, 2022

See bottom of page ........ https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-262

Reactions: dopaminedeath