• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
What the hell is going on? Where are we and how did we end up here? How does anything exist at all? Does anything exist at all? Does anyone remember their first day of conciousness? How will we die if we are alive now? We were technically dead before we were born, but had no memory of it, does that mean life is a never ending cycle, a new life after every death?

How does time exist, why does it only go forward. Why are universal constants what they are? Is this the only way things could be? Or are there more universes, each with their own universal constants and laws? Does this mean there is an infinite number of universes?

Infinity. A concept generally known as impossible to grasp. Yet somehow we are infinite. Unlike modern day computers, which are digital (have a finite resolution), the waves your brain uses to communicate within itself have infinite resolution.

There is no way to find out, maybe there is; once we reach a point of scientific enlightenment. At a time when we can manipulate life itself. That however, wont be "us" anymore.

DerSonnenschein

DerSonnenschein

Jul 3, 2018
Life doesn't make any sense. We are a smaller part of something bigger, how could we ever grasp what actually is going on? How can an ant know what the hive is doing?

Asking those kind of questions though is probably just a symptom of generally being dissatisfied with life. The point of life obviously is to struggle to be happy. If you give up on that primal instinct you deprive yourself on the only thing that makes sense, therefore you are stuck in an infinite loop of perceiving life as not understandable, complaining and trying to make sense out of it. But the human mind is just a tool to solve practical problems. If one gives up on the struggle of life, the mind turns on itself and eats itself alive.

I do believe that there is no difference between existence and nonexistence. What would be the opposite of life or existence? Death or nonexistence? Those are just ideas that happen to other people. We cannot be dead. And if we are, we are no more. And if we are dead, and still there to sense it, then we are actually not dead. And if we are dead, and remain dead for an infinite amount of time without sensing it, then no time passes at all, because the perception time and everything else is inseparately linked with mind/consciousness.

I think we suicidal people suffer from a basic misunderstanding of life. A sort of ignorance. We are so consumed with our inability to cope with suffering that we try to remove ourselves from the situation completely. But how can the universe ever remove itself from itself. Suicide only makes sense if we are absolut separate entities that somehow got into this dimension from a completely different dimension. And that makes even less sense than life.

What the fuck is going on? Who are we? Who am I? What is time? Is this a dream? Why is there suffering? Why is there not nothing?

Or dear, these mindfuck questions gave humanity lots of trouble since the earliest recordings of written history. Will there ever be an end?

For me, death is the only adventure that I can get excited about. Even if it solves non of my perceived suffering. At least my memories will be erased, even if just for a while. Hopefully forever. But what exactly is eternity anyway?

misanthrope1

misanthrope1

Aug 2, 2018
Good reply DerSonnenschein. Existence doesnt need to have a purpose.

I'm depressed and suicidal because I can't cope with life as well as other people can, no matter the situation. I've gone beyond asking existential questions. I just want it to end.

T

Tiburcio

I do believe that there is no difference between existence and nonexistence. What would be the opposite of life or existence? Death or nonexistence? Those are just ideas that happen to other people. We cannot be dead. And if we are, we are no more. And if we are dead, and still there to sense it, then we are actually not dead. And if we are dead, and remain dead for an infinite amount of time without sensing it, then no time passes at all, because the perception time and everything else is inseparately linked with mind/consciousness.
There are two different conceptions: being alive is a cycle or it's unique. Death makes no difference or it's the key of the jail.

By the moment, I can't prove anything but I'm excited of seeing what will happen with my own eyes.

Really I won't notice what will happen. I will live (and die) in the ignorance forever.

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
does that mean life is a never ending cycle, a new life after every death?

I'm inclined towards it, unfortunately, being more likely to be true than not specially if the space and time are truly infinite. There is enough space and time for unlikeliest of things to play out, and given that we are alive now we cannot say it won't happen ever again for sure, maybe sometime in far future. Also hunger is guarenteed, food is not.

Last edited:
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
It's all the impossible questions that nobody knows, or can answer. At the end of it all is just this. ?