Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I just need to get this off my chest i'm sorry for spamming y'all. I realize i'm not scare of death but i'm scared of the process that my dead body will go through. i know is stupid once your gone that's it but i've always been scared of new things. To be honest morges all ways gave me chills what if our souls do linger around and i have to see all that. I have always been claustrophobic so the thought of the blag bad and the freezer just makes me want to stick around suffer. I will build up the courage but that's the only thing scares me of the process. any tips on getting over the fear would be appreciated.

Reactions: reapandsow918
reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
I'm more scared of being dead period. Like leaving your body into another dimension. This process of death scares me more. Even though SN is peaceful, you will not be breathing, walking or speaking anymore. Scary shit.

Im more scared of breaking my family's hearts, going missing and not taking warm showers anymore.

Once you're dead you won't have to worry about this shitty place anymore.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I'm more scared of being dead period. Like leaving your body into another dimension. This process of death scares me more. Even though SN is peaceful, you will not be breathing, walking or speaking anymore. Scary shit.

Im more scared of breaking my family's hearts, going missing and not taking warm showers anymore.

Once you're dead you won't have to worry about this shitty place anymore.
yes i feel all those as well but i somehow got the courage. the fact that the world will continue also has me feeling some type of way.

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
You won't see the morgue unless you plan to ctb there . Do you wish to see part of you , part of your soul ? If so I can dm you with instructions . it's an easy exercise though you need patience and practice , all you need is a chair , preferably a kitchen chair .

Dawgmom

Dawgmom

Oct 23, 2019
I'm an old person / boomer and what I can tell you - for me - is to try not to think passed death. I find myself thinking about how I'll feel, etc., but have to actively remind myself that I will have no feelings or awareness of what happens. Even IF there's an afterlife, I'm not going to feel anything like I can imagine or relate to here.

Hope that makes sense.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mariomcfly
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
You won't see the morgue unless you plan to ctb there . Do you wish to see part of you , part of your soul ? If so I can dm you with instructions . it's an easy exercise though you need patience and practice , all you need is a chair , preferably a kitchen chair .
i know is a stupid fear i know the likelihood of of an afterlife is slim to none. If could dm the structions it would be great. I also saw video a while ago that says that we die we are re born and that the trauma from birth erases everything. that would explain how some kids sometimes have some recollections of some things that happen years before they were born.
I'm an old person / boomer and what I can tell you - for me - is to try not to think passed death. I find myself thinking about how I'll feel, etc., but have to actively remind myself that I will have no feelings or awareness of what happens. Even IF there's an afterlife, I'm not going to feel anything like I can imagine or relate to here.

Hope that makes sense.
it makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: Isittimetogonola
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
i know is a stupid fear i know the likelihood of of an afterlife is slim to none. If could dm the structions it would be great. I also saw video a while ago that says that we die we are re born and that the trauma from birth erases everything. that would explain how some kids sometimes have some recollections of some things that happen years before they were born.

it makes a lot of sense.
I'll send you a dm , need a few minutes to type it out

R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
What I'm scared of is ------everything

Reactions: Mariomcfly