• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ai-chan

Ai-chan

I deserve nothing but the worst
Oct 16, 2022
Just to clarify, the car accident I recently got into isn't the only reason I want to ctb. There are many reasons I want to die, and most of them arent related to the car

However, it is serving as a very good chance to do so.

as it stands right now, I am not getting any benefits from anyone for the accident. Personal injury lawyers won't take my case because "I wasn't technically injured". Property damage lawyers won't take my case and go as far as to say it's basically my fault it happened. Work won't cover for it even though the accident happened while I was working. When I ask car insurance, they said they would "look into it" but "it's most likely 90% your fault"

The damage to my car is $2,000

I can't fucking afford $2,000. I don't even think I should be the one paying $2,000. Yet, all the decision makers who's opinion actually matter say otherwise. The cops didn't even bother to show up when it happened. When I go later to file a police report they wouldn't file one since "no one got hurt"

All that happened is that I was yelled at and insulted by the driver of the other vehicle. Btw, his van barely even has a dent

Now if I ctb…the tables will turn. Suicide includes sustaining injuries. The fucker from the other vehicle will have to pay big time. Maybe my job will too. I hope they do. They cut my wages anyway.

I have no reason to live anyway. As far as I'm concerned ctb-ing would be a net gain

Reactions: tora
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
Just to clarify, the car accident I recently got into isn't the only reason I want to ctb. There are many reasons I want to die, and most of them arent related to the car

However, it is serving as a very good chance to do so.

as it stands right now, I am not getting any benefits from anyone for the accident. Personal injury lawyers won't take my case because "I wasn't technically injured". Property damage lawyers won't take my case and go as far as to say it's basically my fault it happened. Work won't cover for it even though the accident happened while I was working. When I ask car insurance, they said they would "look into it" but "it's most likely 90% your fault"

The damage to my car is $2,000

I can't fucking afford $2,000. I don't even think I should be the one paying $2,000. Yet, all the decision makers who's opinion actually matter say otherwise. The cops didn't even bother to show up when it happened. When I go later to file a police report they wouldn't file one since "no one got hurt"

All that happened is that I was yelled at and insulted by the driver of the other vehicle. Btw, his van barely even has a dent

Now if I ctb…the tables will turn. Suicide includes sustaining injuries. The fucker from the other vehicle will have to pay big time. Maybe my job will too. I hope they do. They cut my wages anyway.

I have no reason to live anyway. As far as I'm concerned ctb-ing would be a net gain

I don't know the law where you live but it seems inconceivable that suicide will put any liability on the third party. You've already been told by several professionals that you were mostly responsible and, if that is correct (I can't know) suicide won't change that - in fact it makes it easier for the third party to lay the blame on you.

I suspect that in any case the other driver won't have to pay out personally as his insurance will.

There are lots of good reasons for suicide but I don't think vengeance is one of them (not least because he may simply not care).