• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
I sobbed for about 5 hours last night. I wrote something down as I fell asleep. Here is what I wrote.
------------

I dont think I am meant for socialization, Maybe I never was. Im toxic and aggressive and thats why I cant keep friends. It doesnt help Im also anxious and avoidant.

People feel sorry for you if youre a perfect anxious victim but if you really are aggressive then you deserve all the pain.

I embarrass the people Im with. They hate talking to me. I have lost several friends due to my mental illness, especially very close ones who knew intimately how I felt. Unfortunately this seems like the inevitable conclusion of every close relationship I have. I have no friends. I cant make friends. Even if I had friends Id lose them within a year because Im unstable.

Im also not a very good friend, I dont talk to people enough and when I do I talk about myself too much. I am so hostile that people are scared to say things that will make me hate them, when I am also scared of making them hate me.

I do my best but my best isnt good enough and I am really sad. I hate myself so much. The small amount of self esteem I had built up was completely crushed. It just reinforces things I already knew but in the worst way, as it confirms that people growing to hate me as theyre around me also extends to my family.

Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Social anxiety is a special kind of hell most people will never understand.
I've worn a mask everyday of my life, the few people I ever did consider friends never knew the true me.
Hell been keeping it up for so long not even sure who I am anymore.
You're not alone.

cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
Social anxiety is a special kind of hell most people will never understand.
I've worn a mask everyday of my life, the few people I ever did consider friends never knew the true me.
Hell been keeping it up for so long not even sure who I am anymore.
You're not alone.
People who learn the true me don't tend to like me, and I don't like it either. I try really hard but slipping up tends to end things. Everyone else gets excuses, even my father, but I never do. Go figure. You aren't alone either. Sorry you're in this too.

Reactions: Ironborn
Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
People who learn the true me don't tend to like me, and I don't like it either. I try really hard but slipping up tends to end things. Everyone else gets excuses, even my father, but I never do. Go figure. You aren't alone either. Sorry you're in this too.
I get you, it's why I've always tended to isolate myself, it's just easier not to deal with people.