• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
if i was to live i would want to be somewhere i am safe and well not this living hell

if this place could bring you back alive what would be the point it wouldn't be a good life enslaved in this awful shit

if there was a hell this place would be it life in this place is comparable to hell

where is the love and care there is none devoid of it

there's only one way out of this and that by not existing at all

they just bring us alive to face your fucking demise it should be crime to bring any life here

we just wallow in this awful shit depressing shithole

• Hugs
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows and Forever Sleep
T

Trav1989

Jun 2, 2024
After a third of a century on this planet I can safely say you are correct. There is no such thing as true love and not existing is the only way to find peace.

We can lie to ourselves all we want but we are just ignoring reality by doing such.

I am a firm believer that life is a waiting room because no matter how much we attempt to quantify everything such entails we are biologically ill-equipped.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Darkover