• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
small spaces like my closet, being held tight by another person, someone close to me being light hearted and humorous to the correct degree for the situation, rationalizing the situation

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Stuffed animals, big cozy sweatshirts, rainy weather, soft blankets, lofi music, closets, being comforted by someone, warm food
asmr, youtube videos, Japan vlogs, ghibli movies

Last edited:
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
nothing makes feel safe. it is truly the only thing i want from life, for myself.

not jumping from my bed every second. not trying to bolt my door shut, because every lock gets broken.

not avoiding assholes, because they only live to shit on me.
i want to feel safe, so i can wake the fuck up and finally start living

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
Being alone. The rain. Sometimes music. Seeing that I've broken a limit and improved on something for myself. Vanilla häagen dazs ice cream, mint n chip ice cream. Getting fresh air late at night when nobody's there to put up a front for.

Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
My cats, Studio Ghibli movies, a good Baja Blast from Taco Bell, listening to the rain, especially if it's a thunderstorm, going for a walk in the woods, listening to music for sure, watching videos about tornadoes which is a slightly obscure interest of mine. Also making up stories in my head and pretending I'm someone else.
Being alone. The rain. Sometimes music. Seeing that I've broken a limit and improved on something for myself. Vanilla häagen dazs ice cream, mint n chip ice cream. Getting fresh air late at night when nobody's there to put up a front for.
Mint chocolate chip is my favorite icecream flavor. 🥲

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
Same! My sister makes fun of me because she thinks it taste like toothpaste, no matter how many times I tell her it doesn't! Then again, I used to eat my toothpaste as a child so…
I mean I can kind of see how she might think that to be fair, but it better be a good tasting toothpaste cause' I shall not stand for any bashing of the mint n' chip flavor!!

I used to be picky with toothpaste as a kid and only had this one brand called Tom's that was strawberry flavored, honestly if I were told it weren't toothpaste as a kid I mightve eaten it since it tasted decent. Actually this reminds me of that one bean boozled game where they'd have different flavored jelly beans of weird things, ironically the toothpaste flavored one was my favorite ahahaha..."

• Love
Reactions: Yuina
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
I mean I can kind of see how she might think that to be fair, but it better be a good tasting toothpaste cause' I shall not stand for any bashing of the mint n' chip flavor!!

I used to be picky with toothpaste as a kid and only had this one brand called Tom's that was strawberry flavored, honestly if I were told it weren't toothpaste as a kid I mightve eaten it since it tasted decent. Actually this reminds me of that one bean boozled game where they'd have different flavored jelly beans of weird things, ironically the toothpaste flavored one was my favorite ahahaha..."
She can't talk if she's never had it. :hmph:

Though my first was definitely the Orejal training toothpaste, specifically the TTTE-themed one. I would sneak into the bathroom and hide just so I could eat it from the tube LOL! At least that was safe for kids to consume, and I used to call it "edible toothpaste." Definitely liked that Tom's one too, had that exact one!

Bean boozled had me eating a vomit-flavored jellybean, I could NOT get that taste out of my
mouth. The toothpaste was also my fave!

Now that I think about it, I feel like I've eaten a lot of strange things.

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
She can't talk if she's never had it. :hmph:

Though my first was definitely the Orejal training toothpaste, specifically the TTTE-themed one. I would sneak into the bathroom and hide just so I could eat it from the tube LOL! At least that was safe for kids to consume, and I used to call it "edible toothpaste." Definitely liked that Tom's one too, had that exact one!

Bean boozled had me eating a vomit-flavored jellybean, I could NOT get that taste out of my
mouth. The toothpaste was also my fave!

Now that I think about it, I feel like I've eaten a lot of strange things.
I honestly didn't imagine I'd meet anyone who knew of Tom's, this is such a weirdly specific convo topic ahaha!!

I don't know if I've eaten too many strange things, the strangest was probably calamari? I'm kind of picky when it comes to textures, mostly with sauces & things, so it's not like I'm missing out on too much but still. Plus my IBS makes me feel like im being stabbed by knives anytime i eat, so im kind of dissuaded from eating in general anyways, other than for gaining weight. Although I loooovvee flavored drinks!! Those don't make me sick! I remember you said you like Baja Blast, that's a good one! Starry, Pepsi, mtn dew, monster energy drinks (specifically the mango loco day of the dead one), cherry cola, grape Gatorade, any type of coffee, dragonfruit tea, Arizona iced tea Arnold palmers... I could go on for a while ahaha....

• Love
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
I honestly didn't imagine I'd meet anyone who knew of Tom's, this is such a weirdly specific convo topic ahaha!!

I don't know if I've eaten too many strange things, the strangest was probably calamari? I'm kind of picky when it comes to textures, mostly with sauces & things, so it's not like I'm missing out on too much but still. Plus my IBS makes me feel like im being stabbed by knives anytime i eat, so im kind of dissuaded from eating in general anyways, other than for gaining weight. Although I loooovvee flavored drinks!! Those don't make me sick! I remember you said you like Baja Blast, that's a good one! Starry, Pepsi, mtn dew, monster energy drinks (specifically the mango loco day of the dead one), cherry cola, grape Gatorade, any type of coffee, dragonfruit tea, Arizona iced tea Arnold palmers... I could go on for a while ahaha....
IKR I always forget there are people out there who know the same things I do! I love talking about random things tbh, it can be so fun.

Ooh, I used to like calamari but since my appetite has weakened over the years I find myself enjoying nearly NO foods. I like Taco Bell a lot, embarrassingly enough, but I can stomach things like yogurt fruit parfaits and hamburgers, or spaghetti…most days I'd rather just have a protein shake so my parents won't complain about me not eating and call it a day. So sorry to hear about the IBS! I have an online friend with it too and I heard it can be tough. 😓

I love flavored drinks! I need to drink more water but it's really hard when it doesn't taste like anything. I absolutely love Baja Blast, along with regular MTN Dew and root beer. I also like green tea, Snapple teas, sweet teas… funnily enough I'm actually not allowed to drink Monsters. My mom thinks it would give me a heart attack or something. My dad snuck some in once and let me try it but I was never allowed again! 😞 I totally forgot about Dragonfruit tea, that was my FAVORITE after I had dental surgery at 11-12ish and I couldn't consume solid foods.

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
IKR I always forget there are people out there who know the same things I do! I love talking about random things tbh, it can be so fun.

Ooh, I used to like calamari but since my appetite has weakened over the years I find myself enjoying nearly NO foods. I like Taco Bell a lot, embarrassingly enough, but I can stomach things like yogurt fruit parfaits and hamburgers, or spaghetti…most days I'd rather just have a protein shake so my parents won't complain about me not eating and call it a day. So sorry to hear about the IBS! I have an online friend with it too and I heard it can be tough. 😓

I love flavored drinks! I need to drink more water but it's really hard when it doesn't taste like anything. I absolutely love Baja Blast, along with regular MTN Dew and root beer. I also like green tea, Snapple teas, sweet teas… funnily enough I'm actually not allowed to drink Monsters. My mom thinks it would give me a heart attack or something. My dad snuck some in once and let me try it but I was never allowed again! 😞 I totally forgot about Dragonfruit tea, that was my FAVORITE after I had dental surgery at 11-12ish and I couldn't consume solid foods.
Oh my gosh I forgot about snapples those taste really good!! Ahaha it is fun talking bout' random stuff, I just wish it were easier to do irl...

IBS is a paaiinnn, plus an added severe lactose intolerance and borderline sucrose deficiency? And on top of even that I managed to eat enough to gain 13 pounds in the past 4 months even with excercise included which burns like half those calories? It hurts like hell. Really no other words. But it's absolutely worth it, no longer underweight and I have way more energy. I feel better, though I still crash if I do too much. Though I always do too much sooo... ah I'll take what I can get. No 6 pack yet ahaha!

I need to drink more water too, that's the only other thing I cant quite fit in my day since I forget. Though it's probably fine, all the protein drinks I have probably have enough liquid to offset however many ounces of h2o I otherwise need.

Ahahaha that's sweet of your dad to do! Y'all must be close, most parents of my friends I know are usually more strict. Ooh there's also an acai strawberry tea from Starbucks that's really good I think?, I'm not sure if I liked that one more or if it was tastier than the dragonfruit, but it might be worth a try! Starbucks has some really good tea. And coffee! I'd kill for a cinnamon dolce Latte rn...

Last edited:
  • Love
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
Oh my gosh I forgot about snapples those taste really good!! Ahaha it is fun talking bout' random stuff, I just wish it were easier to do irl...

IBS is a paaiinnn, plus an added severe lactose intolerance and borderline sucrose deficiency? And on top of even that I managed to eat enough to gain 13 pounds in the past 4 months even with excercise included which burns like half those calories? It hurts like hell. Really no other words. But it's absolutely worth it, no longer underweight and I have way more energy. I feel better, though I still crash if I do too much. Though I always do too much sooo... ah I'll take what I can get. No 6 pack yet ahaha!

I need to drink more water too, that's the only other thing I cant quite fit in my day since I forget. Though it's probably fine, all the protein drinks I have probably have enough liquid to offset however many ounces of h2o I otherwise need.

Ahahaha that's sweet of your dad to do! Y'all must be close, most parents of my friends I know are usually more strict. Ooh there's also an acai strawberry tea from Starbucks that's really good I think?, I'm not sure if I liked that one more or if it was tastier than the dragonfruit, but it might be worth a try! Starbucks has some really good tea. And coffee! I'd kill for a cinnamon dolce Latte rn...
Right... always had trouble socializing IRL cause nobody really wants to hear me talk about the trivial things I do. Or at least, they aren't interested in anything I have to say. I watch them slowly walk away pretending to still listen, but I know they aren't. 🙁

I didn't know those came with IBS too! I'm glad you have more energy from all of that regardless of the setbacks. I honestly don't know how you can do it haha! It's impressive! I'm underweight myself and have always struggled to gain weight, but then I feel simultaneous insecurity about gaining weight. Doesn't help that I'm incredibly weak with absolutely NO muscle, LOL. No wonder I'm so tired all the time. You'll get that 6 pack someday!

That's how I feel about that too. Doesn't drinking things like that still give you the water you need? Do I really need to drink 8 cups of water every single day?! You can barely get one out of me! I already can barely get out of bed, I do NOT wanna walk to the kitchen that often.

I'd say we are, yeah! I'm actually pretty close with my parents and appreciate what they've done for me, but alas, I'm still here in the end. It's why I don't resent them like I do myself. My parents are incredibly lenient and let me do a lot more things than I honestly should be allowed to, aside from the overprotectiveness and invasion of privacy, maybe... I can't tell if I'd prefer the complete opposite of that or not. I love Starbucks! Never tried those kinds of teas from them but I really like the Chai Lattes with oatmilk (but I prefer the chai lattes from the local coffee place...), or during the seasons I get the more seasonal stuff. I usually get a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. A cinnamon dolce latte genuinely sounds so good, I haven't had that one yet.

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
Right... always had trouble socializing IRL cause nobody really wants to hear me talk about the trivial things I do. Or at least, they aren't interested in anything I have to say. I watch them slowly walk away pretending to still listen, but I know they aren't. 🙁

I didn't know those came with IBS too! I'm glad you have more energy from all of that regardless of the setbacks. I honestly don't know how you can do it haha! It's impressive! I'm underweight myself and have always struggled to gain weight, but then I feel simultaneous insecurity about gaining weight. Doesn't help that I'm incredibly weak with absolutely NO muscle, LOL. No wonder I'm so tired all the time. You'll get that 6 pack someday!

That's how I feel about that too. Doesn't drinking things like that still give you the water you need? Do I really need to drink 8 cups of water every single day?! You can barely get one out of me! I already can barely get out of bed, I do NOT wanna walk to the kitchen that often.

I'd say we are, yeah! I'm actually pretty close with my parents and appreciate what they've done for me, but alas, I'm still here in the end. It's why I don't resent them like I do myself. My parents are incredibly lenient and let me do a lot more things than I honestly should be allowed to, aside from the overprotectiveness and invasion of privacy, maybe... I can't tell if I'd prefer the complete opposite of that or not. I love Starbucks! Never tried those kinds of teas from them but I really like the Chai Lattes with oatmilk (but I prefer the chai lattes from the local coffee place...), or during the seasons I get the more seasonal stuff. I usually get a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. A cinnamon dolce latte genuinely sounds so good, I haven't had that one yet.
I'm sorry. I get how that feels, usually people mean well but they can be superficial sometimes. If they only took a second to try and learn our interests, or even just show that we meant something to them, or even a small reassurance.... I don't know. It's hard to force yourself to do things for other people, so I don't blame them, but even if the effort is hard I still want to try and do things for other people. Even if it's just watching a show with them, at least we're both doing something at the same time. Otherwise it can feel like a game of catch-up, learning others interests just to get a small reaction or response for all that effort....

Ah, it doesn't come with IBS. I just happen to have such terrible cards dealt that I also have those things too ahaha.... and thank you!! I'll totally get that 6 pack, FR!! Ahaha! Gaining weight is hard, I'm a bit insecure about it too but I know so long as I keep up the excercise to offset it then I'll be okay. I just have to be super consistent to have any muscle growth.

I usually just keep like a 40 oz-something thermos full of water and have it on my nightstand, so I only have to get up once to refill it and otherwise I have water all the time! That, or I'll just bring up tons of plastic water bottles if I'm lazy. And yeah I'm p sure it does give you most of the water you need anyways, so you're prob okay! ^^

My parents are shitty. That's a whole other rant for another day, but I have nothing to do with them. I've always been a bit envious of people who have legitimately caring parents, though I can get why you'd be uncomfortable with the invasion of privacy that doesn't sound nice.... They just care a lot about you though I'm sure, especially if they're protective of you.

Ohhhh You're making me hungry a cookie Crumble Frappuccino!? Aahh i wish it werent like 10 at night and id go to starbucks rn!!

• Love
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
I'm sorry. I get how that feels, usually people mean well but they can be superficial sometimes. If they only took a second to try and learn our interests, or even just show that we meant something to them, or even a small reassurance.... I don't know. It's hard to force yourself to do things for other people, so I don't blame them, but even if the effort is hard I still want to try and do things for other people. Even if it's just watching a show with them, at least we're both doing something at the same time. Otherwise it can feel like a game of catch-up, learning others interests just to get a small reaction or response for all that effort....

Ah, it doesn't come with IBS. I just happen to have such terrible cards dealt that I also have those things too ahaha.... and thank you!! I'll totally get that 6 pack, FR!! Ahaha! Gaining weight is hard, I'm a bit insecure about it too but I know so long as I keep up the excercise to offset it then I'll be okay. I just have to be super consistent to have any muscle growth.

I usually just keep like a 40 oz-something thermos full of water and have it on my nightstand, so I only have to get up once to refill it and otherwise I have water all the time! That, or I'll just bring up tons of plastic water bottles if I'm lazy. And yeah I'm p sure it does give you most of the water you need anyways, so you're prob okay! ^^

My parents are shitty. That's a whole other rant for another day, but I have nothing to do with them. I've always been a bit envious of people who have legitimately caring parents, though I can get why you'd be uncomfortable with the invasion of privacy that doesn't sound nice.... They just care a lot about you though I'm sure, especially if they're protective of you.

Ohhhh You're making me hungry a cookie Crumble Frappuccino!? Aahh i wish it werent like 10 at night and id go to starbucks rn!!
For sure… even if it's just for a second, it would be nice to actually feel like we have some kind of value. Most of my elementary school years were spent wondering why nobody wanted to talk to me, or why they would laugh when I get mad at them for teasing me, or why they acted different than I did. Then, I spent most of middle school—aside from the depression—being feared(?) I genuinely don't know how. I consider myself one of the least threatening people possible. I was avoided for that reason LMAO. All I've ever wanted was a friend honestly, or at least someone to hang out with just once.

OHHH hahaha! Totally get that! Is exercise and muscle gaining a hobby for you? A lifestyle? I guess it could be considered many things hehe.

Good idea for sure! I have a water bottle on my desk and somehow never bother to refill it or drink out of it. I think I may have an aversion to water somehow. Miiight have to sort that out.

I'm really sorry to hear that. 🫂 In my eyes, parents aren't the be-all and end-all. There are other places to find love, from other family members and friendships! Not everyone deserves to be parents honestly… and I hate that society insists that you must have unconditional love for your family no matter what they have done to you.

There is definitely good to it! But the overprotective parenting style my mom took on had a lot of effects on me and has made me incredibly dependent, clingy, and paranoid, along with other things I'm sure. Certainly not…ideal traits.

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
For sure… even if it's just for a second, it would be nice to actually feel like we have some kind of value. Most of my elementary school years were spent wondering why nobody wanted to talk to me, or why they would laugh when I get mad at them for teasing me, or why they acted different than I did. Then, I spent most of middle school—aside from the depression—being feared(?) I genuinely don't know how. I consider myself one of the least threatening people possible. I was avoided for that reason LMAO. All I've ever wanted was a friend honestly, or at least someone to hang out with just once.

OHHH hahaha! Totally get that! Is exercise and muscle gaining a hobby for you? A lifestyle? I guess it could be considered many things hehe.

Good idea for sure! I have a water bottle on my desk and somehow never bother to refill it or drink out of it. I think I may have an aversion to water somehow. Miiight have to sort that out.

I'm really sorry to hear that. 🫂 In my eyes, parents aren't the be-all and end-all. There are other places to find love, from other family members and friendships! Not everyone deserves to be parents honestly… and I hate that society insists that you must have unconditional love for your family no matter what they have done to you.

There is definitely good to it! But the overprotective parenting style my mom took on had a lot of effects on me and has made me incredibly dependent, clingy, and paranoid, along with other things I'm sure. Certainly not…ideal traits.
Scared of you? You seem so nice I have zero clue how they could even get that impression. Even if you were introverted with them I don't see how that could be misunderstood for some... idk, spooky stoicism? Ahaha! As for those who made fun of you, honestly forget about them. They were elementary kids, prob didn't know better. Although there's still people like that even in High School, but still it feels like it is less. People shouldn't make fun of you for being different, they're just stupid! Hanging out isn't all it's made out to be anyways so dont worry you arent missing much, I still feel left out half the time. It only really matters if it's genuine, or the person actually cares for you. Otherwise it just feels... kind of awkward or a super forced pressure to act for the person. I'd honestly love nothing more than to just have a chill hang out after a rough day, watch a movie or something.... it'd be nice to just relax and not think about everything for a little while, right?

I meaaan it's kind of a hobby..? Idk about a lifestyle ahaha! It's more to get rid of pent up stress, or anger. I'm quick to hate things it's my #1 motivator and also terribly frustrating since the bubbling, harsh feeling never goes away and just.... sits in my emotions all the time. So I try to direct it to excercise, it's healthier/better than self harm and it still hurts but it also makes me stronger too! So it's a win-win! The only really hard part is the eating a ton for muscle gain, but I desperately want to be stronger so I don't mind the pain. I have a lot of people I hate and want to prove wrong. This is just one way to attain that, I guess.

Aversion to water? Maybe you could get MiO, idk if you've heard of it but it's basically like flavoring for water! That might help..?

Parents are... I don't know if society would mind if I don't unconditionally love my parents, actually. Ahaha! They're bad enough that I don't really have to pretend I don't dislike them. Or, mostly. I just pretend I have normal parents in front of my friends when they come up in convos, so I usually don't have to deal with talking about anything on that front. Makes it simpler for me, I don't want people looking at me even more abstractly knowing my whole story....

I'm kind of the opposite. I was a latch key kid, so I was just... alone all the time. Made me independent in pretty much everything I do, so anytime I try to be vulnerable or rely on anyone I freak out and worry constantly if I'm bothering/annoying them. I mean even now talking with you it's kind of there, we keep having these little chats which feel nice but there's a part of me saying that this is forced in some way, or you're just being polite, or something else along those lines. I know that probably isn't the case and that you're being genuine, I mean we're on SaSu after all ahaha... but I still can't quite help it. I'm definitely paranoid too, though mostly with doubts of what other people think of me. I wouldn't say those aren't ideal traits, I don't mind if people are clingy. Honestly it makes me feel like they care more and that I'm actually wanted, instead of alone.

Last edited:
  • Love
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
Scared of you? You seem so nice I have zero clue how they could even get that impression. Even if you were introverted with them I don't see how that could be misunderstood for some... idk, spooky stoicism? Ahaha! As for those who made fun of you, honestly forget about them. They were elementary kids, prob didn't know better. Although there's still people like that even in High School, but still it feels like it is less. People shouldn't make fun of you for being different, they're just stupid! Hanging out isn't all it's made out to be anyways so dont worry you arent missing much, I still feel left out half the time. It only really matters if it's genuine, or the person actually cares for you. Otherwise it just feels... kind of awkward or a super forced pressure to act for the person. I'd honestly love nothing more than to just have a chill hang out after a rough day, watch a movie or something.... it'd be nice to just relax and not think about everything for a little while, right?

I meaaan it's kind of a hobby..? Idk about a lifestyle ahaha! It's more to get rid of pent up stress, or anger. I'm quick to hate things it's my #1 motivator and also terribly frustrating since the bubbling, harsh feeling never goes away and just.... sits in my emotions all the time. So I try to direct it to excercise, it's healthier/better than self harm and it still hurts but it also makes me stronger too! So it's a win-win! The only really hard part is the eating a ton for muscle gain, but I desperately want to be stronger so I don't mind the pain. I have a lot of people I hate and want to prove wrong. This is just one way to attain that, I guess.

Aversion to water? Maybe you could get MiO, idk if you've heard of it but it's basically like flavoring for water! That might help..?

Parents are... I don't know if society would mind if I don't unconditionally love my parents, actually. Ahaha! They're bad enough that I don't really have to pretend I don't dislike them. Or, mostly. I just pretend I have normal parents in front of my friends when they come up in convos, so I usually don't have to deal with talking about anything on that front. Makes it simpler for me, I don't want people looking at me even more abstractly knowing my whole story....

I'm kind of the opposite. I was a latch key kid, so I was just... alone all the time. Made me independent in pretty much everything I do, so anytime I try to be vulnerable or rely on anyone I freak out and worry constantly if I'm bothering/annoying them. I mean even now talking with you it's kind of there, we keep having these little chats which feel nice but there's a part of me saying that this is forced in some way, or you're just being polite, or something else along those lines. I know that probably isn't the case and that you're being genuine, I mean we're on SaSu after all ahaha... but I still can't quite help it. I'm definitely paranoid too, though mostly with doubts of what other people think of me. I wouldn't say those aren't ideal traits, I don't mind if people are clingy. Honestly it makes me feel like they care more and that I'm actually wanted, instead of alone.
Hmm…it could've been the stoicism? I was so quiet that most kids thought I was mute, but I was honestly just really shy. I was sooo afraid of being bullied of made fun of that I guess just made people afraid of me instead. 😅 So much for trying to please everyone (of course we can't). Though, I was honestly a bit unstable as a kid and made a lot of decisions and threats I really regret. Like, I was near-violent, which I'm happy I got help for. Thankfully never hurt anyone or anything. Yeah you're probably right! Last time I hung out with someone was genuinely when I was 13, so my perception could be warped. I don't mind being alone but man just the thought of having someone listen to me is a dream. I would definitely watch a movie with you. 😞

That's great! Much better than keeping your emotions all to yourself. It can be really damaging to go that route and exercise is honestly probably the best ways I could think of. Hey, hatred is definitely a strong motivator. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to prove people wrong. You show 'em.

IDK if I've heard of that, I'll look it up!

Yeah, you don't owe anyone an explanation. I know that sometimes talking about those things can also be upsetting so I don't necessarily think there's a problem with pretending, especially if it's what makes you feel more comfortable. People can be judgmental. If only people could be more understanding.

Oh I can definitely understand why you would feel that way. Being vulnerable—especially when you aren't used to it—can sound really scary, but for people trying to recover it is definitely a good thing. Of course be careful about who you share it with, too. In my eyes, I don't find anyone who needs that kind of assistance annoying at all. Trust me, I really love having these conversations! It's something I already look forward to on here. ^^ Makes me happy! (If I wasn't genuine, I definitely wouldn't type so much hehe.) Most people I've met on other platforms never treat me so kindly. I'm pretty afraid of people finding me annoying too—including here—so I totally know how you feel. I've always felt bad for being clingy because I get attached to friends really easily and I'm afraid they'd be annoyed of the attention. 😣 I've had times where I would stare at my phone waiting for an online friend to reply because I was so excited to talk to them. I happen to not talk to any of said friends anymore.

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
Hmm…it could've been the stoicism? I was so quiet that most kids thought I was mute, but I was honestly just really shy. I was sooo afraid of being bullied of made fun of that I guess just made people afraid of me instead. 😅 So much for trying to please everyone (of course we can't). Though, I was honestly a bit unstable as a kid and made a lot of decisions and threats I really regret. Like, I was near-violent, which I'm happy I got help for. Thankfully never hurt anyone or anything. Yeah you're probably right! Last time I hung out with someone was genuinely when I was 13, so my perception could be warped. I don't mind being alone but man just the thought of having someone listen to me is a dream. I would definitely watch a movie with you. 😞

That's great! Much better than keeping your emotions all to yourself. It can be really damaging to go that route and exercise is honestly probably the best ways I could think of. Hey, hatred is definitely a strong motivator. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to prove people wrong. You show 'em.

IDK if I've heard of that, I'll look it up!

Yeah, you don't owe anyone an explanation. I know that sometimes talking about those things can also be upsetting so I don't necessarily think there's a problem with pretending, especially if it's what makes you feel more comfortable. People can be judgmental. If only people could be more understanding.

Oh I can definitely understand why you would feel that way. Being vulnerable—especially when you aren't used to it—can sound really scary, but for people trying to recover it is definitely a good thing. Of course be careful about who you share it with, too. In my eyes, I don't find anyone who needs that kind of assistance annoying at all. Trust me, I really love having these conversations! It's something I already look forward to on here. ^^ Makes me happy! (If I wasn't genuine, I definitely wouldn't type so much hehe.) Most people I've met on other platforms never treat me so kindly. I'm pretty afraid of people finding me annoying too—including here—so I totally know how you feel. I've always felt bad for being clingy because I get attached to friends really easily and I'm afraid they'd be annoyed of the attention. 😣 I've had times where I would stare at my phone waiting for an online friend to reply because I was so excited to talk to them. I happen to not talk to any of said friends anymore.
Ahh sorry for the late reply!! I fell asleep while texting you again ahaha..."

The most ive hurt anyone was when i took wrestling for a few months. Though to be honest I was the one getting hurt more than anyone else ahaha! I was still underweight then, and hadnt excercised like I do now so.... i basically got forced into the mat every practice round. Went up against the state champ, co captain, AND captain in a row one time without a break oh my god that hurt so bad had bruises for like a week! I'm here to listen, if you want..? Ahaha I'd love to watch a movie too! I just have to pass all my virtual classes first, maybe we could figure something out. I haven't seen spirited away, isn't that one your favorite? We could watch that maybe, if you want to of course!

Thank you!! I will show them. All of them. I'll get what I want, and they will lose. No matter what it takes. No matter how long it takes. No matter how much it hurts. Even if I die. I won't stop. ......though if I die it miiight be a little difficult to achieve my goals, so maybe not that ahahaha!

It's not so much that I'm uncomfortable with talking about the whole thing, I'm just tired of... i don't know. Thinking about them. I spent my life as a kid super optimistically trying to help them, only to realize they were unwilling or incapable as all hell. I won't get dragged around by their stupid decisions anymore. ...people can be very judgemental, you're right.

Ahaha I'm glad you enjoy these convos too!! ^^ I'd hate myself if I were annoying you all this time and that you just felt obligated to respond or smthing... hey don't worry I don't find you annoying at all, honestly having this back & forth is usually the highlight of my day ahaha.... so feel free to be as clingy or attention grabbing with me as you want ahaha!!

Ah. Guilty. I've done that way too many times, it's miserable just staring at a read receipt. Though I feel that way no matter what, I mean I even do it with you ahaha. I'll take a bit to write out a super long message like this so you feel heard and then only at the end do I send the little reaction emoji cause' for 1: I don't want to react too early and then take ages to type something and make you feel bad for taking so long or make you think I won't respond... and 2: I want to address everything you say, I don't want to sound selfish only talking about myself.... I want to care, and be helpful to you and be receptive to what you say. It just take me a bit to.... articulate what I feel. Or think. Sometimes.

• Love