• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
What happened?? Why is the name striked out???

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
Does name striked out mean they've ctb? Or have they been deleted from the forum?
If someones name is crossed out, it doesn't necessarily mean that they have ctb.

Some people ask the mods to close their account, because they no longer want to come on the site for whatever reason.

The mods can also ban someone if they break the rules.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Ticket 2 Heaven and waitingforrest
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
What happened?? Why is the name striked out???
If you read her last posts it gives some insight as to the possible reasons why. It does not reveal a clear answer tho.

Reactions: waitingforrest
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a user discussion mega thread for these types of posts. The suicide discussion section is meant to only be for posts that relate to suicide in some way. I do not know the answer, that name is not familiar at all. It is common for people to not stay long on the forum.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
She resigned as a moderator and self-banned for reasons described in detail in her profile posts. Still plans to CTB eventually, but now alone, without the support of the people from this forum.

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and LifeHasNoOptIn
deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
I do not know the answer, that name is not familiar at all. It is common for people to not stay long on the forum.
It was Persephone.
I noticed last night, their profile explains a few things, including the loss of a user here that makes them feel sick to be here.
Outside, I've also seen the typical anti-ss brigade on twitter attempting to find her personal identity along with the other staff here, they mentioned her specifically including what they believe her home country is, might be another reason.

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and waitingforrest