Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I only play WoW. But I just log in and fly around to take in the scenery, it helps me to relax and feel at peace.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and fuckthis
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I only play WoW. But I just log in and fly around to take in the scenery, it helps me to relax and feel at peace.
I do that with Elder Scrolls Oblivion. The fucking soundtrack to that game was amazing. I have memories of sitting on my horse, staring off into the distance looking at the imperial city and the huge hills behind it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, jaemus12 and lv-gras
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I don't play video games anymore I've lost interest

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and fuckthis
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
i can't seem to immerse myself in video games anymore, but I'm a real slut for animal crossing

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, fuckthis and 1 other person
Abel

Abel

Forgotten
Sep 11, 2018
Didn't sims 4 base have less features than even sims 1? I might be wrong but that's what I read before 4 was launched

Not only that, but Sims 4 sells DLCs for their DLCs rofl. Way to milk the player base, making them buy a DLC to have the chance to buy another DLC...

Reactions: fuckthis, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
The only game I play now is the Game of Life and I'm losing.
I used to play MMORPG, several gaming consoles, and then some random online games. Edit: And apps on my phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: fuckthis, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Well, I played Nier: Automata somewhat recently, and that was an... interesting experience.

I occasionally try competitive Pokemon on Showdown, and I used to play DOTA 2 till a few months back, but I'm more into XCOM now. I'm actually running a campaign now, and it seems to be going well.

Reactions: fuckthis, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Miss clefable and 1 other person
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
Didn't sims 4 base have less features than even sims 1? I might be wrong but that's what I read before 4 was launched

Not only that, but Sims 4 sells DLCs for their DLCs rofl. Way to milk the player base, making them buy a DLC to have the chance to buy another DLC...

Exactly! That'll be $29.99USD for the Like I just have you. It use to be include in Sims 1 through 3 but now t's a DLC.

Edit: Pricing

Reactions: fuckthis, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
tothemetalsickness

tothemetalsickness

World of Warcraft gamer
Oct 4, 2018
World of Warcraft is the best game evaaaaa

Reactions: lv-gras and fuckthis
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
World of Warcraft is the best game evaaaaa
What is with multiple users beginning to use coloured text?

Anyway, MMOs are life destroying time sinks for some people

Reactions: lv-gras, fuckthis, RM5998 and 3 others
tothemetalsickness

tothemetalsickness

World of Warcraft gamer
Oct 4, 2018
Reactions: lv-gras, fuckthis and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Anyway, MMOs are life destroying time sinks for some people

Agreed. So are MOBAs. And they're like drugs, as evidenced by the fact that I still love and need DOTA. I get frustrated when I haven't played in a while, even though I know I'm going to hate myself and the universe when I do play another game teamed up with imbeciles with no brain ce... dammit, not again.

See? It's made me a more angry and judgmental person.

Reactions: lv-gras, weedoge, fuckthis and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Around the mid noughties I started to get nostalgic for my childhood and collected loads of SNES, Megadrive and N64 games while also playing what was then current. Now I 'm nostalgic for that time but not in the same way. It's painful looking back at that time in my life and what went wrong. All I have to show for it is my collection. I sold off the ps2. I can't play anything from that time. Seeing an old save file and realising it was twelve years ago is just too much. So I stick to my childhood games. They take me back to the time I had them originally and not the time afterwards

Reactions: wiIIow, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Agreed. So are MOBAs. And they're like drugs, as evidenced by the fact that I still love and need DOTA. I get frustrated when I haven't played in a while, even though I know I'm going to hate myself and the universe when I do play another game teamed up with imbeciles with no brain ce... dammit, not again.

See? It's made me a more angry and judgmental person.
It took me about 20 fucked up virtual relationships to finally duck out of FFXIV and as much as I can explain my behaviour I can't justify letting my standards for living get so low. I expected and hoped for crazy fantastical things in reality due to playing that stupid game at just the wrong moment in my life. It's honestly hard to think about, I think maybe a part of me knew deep down where I was headed the entire time but was already sort of giving up on myself. Played for the last 4 years up until a few months ago, that was basically the last chapter for me right after drugs and homelessness etc.

A lot of my issues in daily life are definitely down to that and yep games like Overwatch got me pretty angry over time. I regret it bigtime. I don't really think I enjoyed them quite as much as other people the whole time anyway.

Reactions: RM5998 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals