• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CptBBQ

CptBBQ

I love you!
Mar 13, 2019
Hello!! I have some money but I don't want to get the wrong thing for the Night Night method!

Should I use an endless ratchet or a normal one?
Also is getting the right size cornhole bags required? The ones linked in the original thread were 6"x6", that will work?
One other thing I saw was somebodies setup used the gorilla tape to tape the cornbags to the ratchet, is that needed?
I think I am smart enough to figure out where the carotid artery thingies are, so I think if I get the right stuff i'll be able to CTB. I just want to see be sure is all.
If anyone can give me any tips, or maybe just amazon links that would be much appreciated! ^.^

Reactions: Superfluous and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Should I use an endless ratchet or a normal one?
Personally, I would recommend an endless ratchet. In my opinion, the ones with hooks will make it more complicated.
Also is getting the right size cornhole bags required? The ones linked in the original thread were 6"x6", that will work?
I believe the ones linked in the original thread will work fine. Unfortunately, I don't have access to them where I live so am trying to come up with a homemade alternative.
One other thing I saw was somebodies setup used the gorilla tape to tape the cornbags to the ratchet, is that needed?
No, there is no need to tape the bags to the ratchet strap. Personally, I would recommend against it because if they are positioned incorrectly on the strap, they will not do the required job. I would leave them free so that you can adjust them during the process if needed.

If you're struggling to find the correct items on Amazon and need links, reply here or on the main thread. I'm currently watching all night-night method threads and will help where I can.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and CptBBQ
CptBBQ

CptBBQ

I love you!
Mar 13, 2019
Personally, I would recommend an endless ratchet. In my opinion, the ones with hooks will make it more complicated.

I believe the ones linked in the original thread will work fine. Unfortunately, I don't have access to them where I live so am trying to come up with a homemade alternative.

No, there is no need to tape the bags to the ratchet strap. Personally, I would recommend against it because if they are positioned incorrectly on the strap, they will not do the required job. I would leave them free so that you can adjust them during the process if needed.

If you're struggling to find the correct items on Amazon and need links, reply here or on the main thread. I'm currently watching all night-night method threads and will help where I can.
Thank you!!! You are the best! :).
Will any endless ratchet work? They come in different dimensions too!

Reactions: Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Thank you!!! You are the best! :).
Will any endless ratchet work? They come in different dimensions too!
The length isn't important, but the OP on the 1st post of the mega thread suggested a 1" width. That's what I have and should work fine. It's much longer than required, but I'll cut off most of it so the length is easier to manage.

There are some that come with a quick release button and these may be useful during testing, but I just have the basic type.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness
CptBBQ

CptBBQ

I love you!
Mar 13, 2019
The length isn't important, but the OP on the 1st post of the mega thread suggested a 1" width. That's what I have and should work fine. It's much longer than required, but I'll cut off most of it so the length is easier to manage.

There are some that come with a quick release button and these may be useful during testing, but I just have the basic type.
Okay! Thanks :)!!! This is fine?

Reactions: Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
They both look good to me

Reactions: CptBBQ