V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
I think everyone has heard of suicide room (a little bad) or already saw 13 reasons why. I can not find many other movies about. do you know?

-----
the title was what MOVIE, the translate put ending

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777 and lv-gras
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
I think everyone has heard of suicide room (a little bad) or already saw 13 reasons why. I can not find many other movies about. do you know?

-----
the title was what MOVIE, the translate put ending
Movies about Suicide???

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Suicide Room (Sala Samobójców) is pretty neat. I remenber liking it the first time i watched, at least. But, if you're looking for something a little different, i would recomend Into The Wild or Polytechnique. The both of these movies are not mainly about suicide, however, the way they approach it (and the way they present death in general, really) in them is kinda interesting.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Aaron Josef, Voldmort and 1 other person
ignominia

ignominia

O Rose thou art sick.
Oct 6, 2018
I'm currently trying to watch this film list, they are all related with the subject of suicide, you can find most of them on YT. :)

Reactions: littlelungs, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tragoedia Vitae and 3 others
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
I watched "the bridge' today
It's free on youtube

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I'm currently trying to watch this film list, they are all related with the subject of suicide, you can find most of them on YT. :)
This is great, Ignominia! I will try to work my way through this list soon!

I've watched Peppermint Candy (1999), The Fire Within (1963), 'night, Mother (1986), Girl, Interrupted (1999), Harold and Maude (1971), Dead Poets Society (1989), and that documentary film on the Golden Gate Bridge, but unless I'm mistaken, it doesn't seem that there are actually that many films for which the representation of suicide is the main focus. A scene or two depicting suicide, or glancing references to it, are more common in cinema, I think. And movies which take a positive slant on suicide are certainly in the extreme minority.

Reactions: ignominia, littlelungs and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ignominia

ignominia

O Rose thou art sick.
Oct 6, 2018
I think. And movies which take a positive slant on suicide are certainly in the extreme minority
Yes, it's true. In fact right now I cannot remember I filmmaker that ctb, it's easier to find literature more open minded in that subject.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals