• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hardtime

Sep 21, 2023
Hi everyone, really happy to be here.
I was in observation mode so far, but now made courage to post too.
Long story short, I am for about 12 years with bipolar disorder, social anxiety, problems with thinking, speaking and feeling, insomnia, family issues, poor and ugly. I just can't be myself anymore... Have a hard time even putting words to my feelings...
I'm looking for a way out for good, but to afraid of pain!
I've talked to an association who help people access to legal euthanasia but they told me that mental illness is often refused...
I'm searching every day for ways out, and i get really angry and gelous when i see young people succeeding and i feel like the worlds biggest dumbest chicken that i can't pull this through.. I am beyond desperate...
I was thinking maybe about drowning while on sleeping pills.
Any thoughts?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bluebus, tera_forest, avaruus and 3 others
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Hey welcome to this corner of the Internet. I am sorry that life brought you here.

In this pinned post you can find alot of Information about some of the current most common methods recommended by members from here. Maybe you will find a method that suits you. (Theres also Information about drowning)

All the best to you.

• Informative
Reactions: bluebus, Hardtime and avaruus
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
ctb is easier said than done, you need to plan carefully, lessen SI, it takes time. Some people act impulsively and it works, but usually it is well planned.

Reactions: Hardtime
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Hey! I just saw this post and I wanted I'm sorry that you're in this situation, it sounds like you're dealing with a lot. There are definitely quite a few methods that could work for you if you decide to go through with this. Drowning with sleeping pills could work, but it depends on a lot of factors (how deep the water is, what type of pills, how many, how good a swimmer you are, si, etc.). I would look into some more methods (I see someone already posted a link to the megathread) before you make any rash decisions. I'm sorry that you're going though all of this, I hope you can find peace somewhere. All the best, bb

Reactions: Hardtime
H

Hardtime

Sep 21, 2023
Hey! I just saw this post and I wanted I'm sorry that you're in this situation, it sounds like you're dealing with a lot. There are definitely quite a few methods that could work for you if you decide to go through with this. Drowning with sleeping pills could work, but it depends on a lot of factors (how deep the water is, what type of pills, how many, how good a swimmer you are, si, etc.). I would look into some more methods (I see someone already posted a link to the megathread) before you make any rash decisions. I'm sorry that you're going though all of this, I hope you can find peace somewhere. All the best, bb
I'm thinking of a very big river passing through an European capital and i have : zopiclone, a lot of xanax and mianserine (don't know other denomination). Thank you for replying, it's means a lot šŸ¤—
ctb is easier said than done, you need to plan carefully, lessen SI, it takes time. Some people act impulsively and it works, but usually it is well planned.
I somehow realize this, but all i do is planning. And more i do it, more lost i feel. It should be easier, at least i wish it should... Thanks anyway šŸ¤—

Reactions: Zegers