• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

goodlifer

Jun 4, 2023
Ive scheduled my CTB and now Ive been thinking about possible outcomes. So I thought, if I fail my CTB attempt, whats the chance of my family abandoning me or just being weird with me for the rest of my life?

Reactions: spirittheyregone and Red Desert
IndyAna

IndyAna

🤍
Feb 9, 2023
I was lucky enough to have my family by my side after my attempts. I hope the same for you.

Reactions: spirittheyregone
G

goodlifer

Jun 4, 2023
I was lucky enough to have my family by my side after my attempts. I hope the same for you.
Great to hear that it worked out fine for you, but If I may, were they like in any way weirded out that you tried to CTB?

soft-flower345

soft-flower345

🌸I'm ashamed of who I've become🌸
May 15, 2023
I think there isn't one set answer for this, sadly. How your family responds is dependant on a lot of things like the cultural environment your family is raised in, traditional values, degree of adherence to those values, and the individual family members themselves. For example, an asian family may be more likely to shame and express disgust or dismay at the individual who tried to ctb because of their long held value of family lineage and honor, and interpret a ctb attempt as a sacrilege of the family. A well adjusted american family may express sympathy, confusion, concern, and clinginess to the individual since the idea of family typically isn't viewed as sacred in western culture, placing more value and consideration for the uniquity of each individual family member.

Reactions: fkyou, loopdaloop, Kerrtu and 1 other person
spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
To be honest it completely depends on your family. My parents and some extended family knew and never really, brought it up or cared when I still lived with them. But a friend of mine told his parents he was thinking about ctb and they like, cried, and hugged, and talked and everything and he started going to therapy pretty soon after that. It really depends on how close you are and their beliefs and etc.

• Love
Reactions: fkyou and soft-flower345
IndyAna

IndyAna

🤍
Feb 9, 2023
Great to hear that it worked out fine for you, but If I may, were they like in any way weirded out that you tried to CTB?
I wouldn't say they were weirded out (I'm talking about what they chose to show to me ofc), but way more protective and alert, which ended up having a great toll on my routine after a while.