keyakizaka

keyakizaka

Apr 25, 2021
Im currently in the army and Im in a really bad place mentally. I'm still in AIT (job training) and this place is hell. I love the army I just regret this job and I can't change it. I can't do this anymore. there's so many things that have been getting to me I don't know where to start. everyday is becoming more and more dreadful. my life was starting to actually get better in basic training even though I went through a lot there too. I don't know how much longer I can push myself to stay alive. I just want to be free of this place. and in my mind ending it Is the only way out.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996 and retention
R

retention

Oneitis
Jul 29, 2024
I was conscripted into the army and was in a similar situation as you. When I was a military vehicle trainee, both the driving instructors and trainees were bloody toxic and fucked up.

One day I could not take it and went to report sick inside the military camp. The military doctor determined that the Suicide Potential Scale was high, and I was immediately Out Of Course and rushed out to a mental institution for further evaluation.

From then on, I had further psychiatric evaluations in the military, and they decided to relocate me to a clerk.