• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
question in the title.

Because I'm going to un-dropout and return to college in the fall, I decided to pursue a degree in biology/chemistry to maybe understand how SN works on the body before I take it though it obviously doesn't matter and it won't change the effects this chemical will have on my body. I just don't feel ready yet to ctb and I'm sick to death of working (if I was stuck at the job I'm currently at forever I would definitely ctb rn).

ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
I'd guess that having knowledge in chemistry would help with synthesizing chemicals, being an anesthesiologist help with understanding and acquiring certain drugs, being a veterinarian help with understanding and acquiring other drugs, and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: wCvML2
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Chemistry, biology or physics probably all would help.

Get to know the useful contacts for suppliers too and how to evade silly checks.

Reactions: wCvML2