• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Girl in the Morgue

Girl in the Morgue

Memories of a damaged brain
May 5, 2023
I feel like my body is shutting down. I barely pass 4 hours out of bed, if I am not sleeping I'm laying there with my phone not even watching things I like or care about, I only watch "easy" things to digest otherwise I would get tired quickly and fall asleep again. The 4 hours out of bed are divided in eating and having a brief conversation with my family with the purpose of not worry them. I have tried suplements, vitamins, modafinil, changing my diet, excerising but for this one I get really dizy and nauseous to the point of passing out, also tried eating more and healthier with the same result, energy drinks and lots of caffeine do nothing, by the way I'm taking venlafaxine as antidepressant and although I don't feel the despair and the enormous sorrow 24/7 my energy levels stay the same. I am completely sure I want to CTB but I need to put in order some things before I go. That is why I need that energy even if I can only get a couple of hours a day of it. (Sorry for the big explanation I just want to make clear how little energy I have right now)

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Red Desert and Forever Sleep
SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
If you quite literally mean anything, amphetamines would likely be your calling. If not that, some sort of intense stimulant drugs. Also, I hope you realize the drowsiness is very likely caused by your venlafaxine intake. Regardless, good luck on your future endeavors.

Upvote 0
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I know when I was taking antidepressants / anti-anxiety / antipsychotic pills. I would get a kick in the morning to wake up and go from the meds. Midway through work I'd crash in the same way you're describing. Keeping busy did help , ( other then staying in bed )
but felt as if I was in zombie mode.
I personally used this combo for energy burst but also to counter feeling sick from caffeine.

Small amounts of pre-workout with water.
Half a caffeine pill ( a real one. not coffee or energy drink , lots of sugars / milk / random ingredients) caused dizziness/ stomach aches.

I would take the pre workout throughout the day not full scoops. Pop half caffeine pills. Smoke a little herb to help jittery / food suppression.
Eat.
Water is important. Keep moving.

I'd do it all day till I got home. Take meds and pass out. Just My personal experience hope it helps.

Upvote 0