• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tbo

tbo

Apr 3, 2024
There are ways to reach the integrated state permanently while alive, but you would have to be willing to give up everything that you are currently attached to.

How did you become suicidal again since then?

Those are just temporary altered states of consciousness, fine for what they are.

Living on the edges of the herd is fine for what you talk about. To truly heal, you have to leave the herd behind forever.
"There are ways to reach the integrated state permanently while alive, but you would have to be willing to give up everything that you are currently attached to." How do I that, kindly elaborate.
There are ways to reach the integrated state permanently while alive, but you would have to be willing to give up everything that you are currently attached to.

How did you become suicidal again since then?

Those are just temporary altered states of consciousness, fine for what they are.

Living on the edges of the herd is fine for what you talk about. To truly heal, you have to leave the herd behind forever.
"How did you become suicidal again since then?".

Ok umm, maybe I put a Trigger warning ⚠️ for this one.

I was involved in a fatal horrific car crash, I couldn't work so I could not afford to pay rent, I was forced to live with one the dysfunctional parent while I was focusing on recovery (multiple fractures and CPTSD), this was were I learned how dark my family members are, I got to see how deep the rabbit hole goes (so to speak). They are members of a sick cult. They already made attempts on my life numerous times, I am in a lot of pain as I am busy typing these, is this unbearable physical pain that's driving me CTB. The stuff these people do are very disturbing to mention here.
"There are ways to reach the integrated state permanently while alive, but you would have to be willing to give up everything that you are currently attached to." How do I that, kindly elaborate.

"How did you become suicidal again since then?".

Ok umm, maybe I put a Trigger warning ⚠️ for this one.

I was involved in a fatal horrific car crash, I couldn't work so I could not afford to pay rent, I was forced to live with one the dysfunctional parent while I was focusing on recovery (multiple fractures and CPTSD), this was were I learned how dark my family members are, I got to see how deep the rabbit hole goes (so to speak). They are members of a sick cult. They already made attempts on my life numerous times, I am in a lot of pain as I am busy typing these, is this unbearable physical pain that's driving me CTB. The stuff these people do are very disturbing to mention here.
"Living on the edges of the herd is fine for what you talk about. To truly heal, you have to leave the herd behind forever." How do I do this?

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I could point you in the direction of a couple of websites that discuss what I'm talking about, if you want to PM me. If anything on those sites resonate with you, I could give you a couple of pointers.

But it's not for everyone.

You've been through the ringer, sorry to hear.
Have you managed to get away from these people or were you unable?

tbo

tbo

Apr 3, 2024
I could point you in the direction of a couple of websites that discuss what I'm talking about, if you want to PM me. If anything on those sites resonate with you, I could give you a couple of pointers.

But it's not for everyone.

You've been through the ringer, sorry to hear.
Have you managed to get away from these people or were you unable?
Yes, for about 10 years when I was working, before to the car crash. They want me to be part of a cult.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Not a actually a conspiracy theory and not the same thing as pizzagate but...

If you work at a pizza place in DC you might magically gain the ability to predict the immediate future

This week – with the confluence of impeachment hearings in Congress and war management over at the Pentagon – the index is shattering records.

"It's going haywire," said Frank Meeks, owner of 59 Domino's franchises in the Washington area and the capital's unofficial pizza historian.
Compare that with the past three days, during which White House staffers downed $3,100 worth of pies. Indeed, Meeks said, Iraq and the "impizzament crisis," as he calls it, have the White House in a red zone panic mode.

Capitol Hill set its previous Domino's pizza record during the 1995 government shutdown, consuming $9,100 worth, but in the past three days has beat that record with $11,600 worth of orders.
Perhaps just as important as how much pizza Washington insiders eat during a crisis is what they order on the pizza. According to Meeks, when things go wrong, they take comfort in grease. Meat toppings go up, for example.

The extra cheese factor was particularly telling Wednesday and Thursday nights. The White House ordered 32 percent more extra-cheese pizzas than normal.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Ive got a few i believe in.
I believe that allot of the "incurable" diseases we have had cures, or at least other treatment options found, and the drug companies have swep it under the rug because they make more money treating illness than curing them. Diabetes for example.
I also believe the government is hiding something about UFOs, not sure what, buy why all the secrecy if there's nothing to hide?

dajabe

dajabe

Apr 5, 2024
I have a very rational and scientific thinking mind. I dont "belive" in anything (cant actually) but i think there are some that have a higher Chance to be true or closer to the Truth. In my Mind its like a statistic calculation.

JustBeingHere377

JustBeingHere377

Apr 22, 2023
Idk how many people believe in this one, but personally I think that lots of conflicts are left unresolved on purpose because they are in the interest of corporations and arms dealers :P