• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

strawberryswing

May 31, 2024
would you feel comfortable sharing ways you are minimising the impact of CTB on those who are left behind?

i have been isolating myself for over a month, so that they can slowly get used to missing me & not having me around. also so that nobody can blame themselves or feel like they're at fault. i have been convincing them that i am doing well. whenever we text i am making sure they know i love them & that i want the best for their futures.

i recorded a few voice memos & videos, just some explanations as to my state of mind & reasoning. i didn't explain everything with 100% transparency. there are things i am okay with dying with. but i made sure to let them know that this is my choice, and that it has been coming for a long time. and if not now then it would just be later on down the line, no matter what anybody did.

i've made a photo album of all the photos i have of me & family & friends, im planning to email this to a few of my friends so that they may distribute them.

i've also created a list of contacts who may want to attend anything which my family chooses to arrange after i CTB, just to make it a bit easier to organise.

i am leaving a will so that my belongings may be distributed amongst whoever wants them.

what are your plans for easing your loved ones while you CTB?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NEVberten, Nettles, trbl130 and 12 others
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I believe I will write letters for those who are most important to me in my life at the time. I want them to know that it isn't any of their faults. I wouldn't write them a letter if it was. I would probably offer and give others more help and kindness than usual. Put on a happy face 24/7. I tend to do that when I get more suicidal thoughts. I have to do so in order to not raise any suspicions. I'm not sure what else I would do, maybe leave behind certain things to people. I say this, but when the time comes maybe I won't do anything. It really does depend.

Upvote 0
Nettles

Nettles

May 8, 2024
would you feel comfortable sharing ways you are minimising the impact of CTB on those who are left behind?

i have been isolating myself for over a month, so that they can slowly get used to missing me & not having me around. also so that nobody can blame themselves or feel like they're at fault. i have been convincing them that i am doing well. whenever we text i am making sure they know i love them & that i want the best for their futures.

i recorded a few voice memos & videos, just some explanations as to my state of mind & reasoning. i didn't explain everything with 100% transparency. there are things i am okay with dying with. but i made sure to let them know that this is my choice, and that it has been coming for a long time. and if not now then it would just be later on down the line, no matter what anybody did.

i've made a photo album of all the photos i have of me & family & friends, im planning to email this to a few of my friends so that they may distribute them.

i've also created a list of contacts who may want to attend anything which my family chooses to arrange after i CTB, just to make it a bit easier to organise.

i am leaving a will so that my belongings may be distributed amongst whoever wants them.

what are your plans for easing your loved ones while you CTB?
You seem like a very caring person, it's heartwarming🙏❤️
I don't have a relationship with my dysfunctional family. I have made a friend manage my Facebook account into a memory site after I'm gone and a will is written to my eldest niece. I'll write a suicide letter as a final goodbye but they all know I have been ill most of my life.
I've arranged for my ashes to be buried in a Minneslund= it's like a garden at the cemetery where you don't have headstones but you're buried in an urn after cremation and the loved ones can light candles and leave flowers🌹 🌺

Upvote 0
NEVberten

NEVberten

Jun 11, 2024
I feel like I don't owe anyone a note, I've been open about myself and my problems enough so why explain something ppl should know .
If I end up going out gory I'll probably do it outside or have plastic covers

If I'm still with my partner then, I'd probably send them a goodbye (if it wasn't impulsive)

Upvote 0