• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

strawberryswing

May 31, 2024
would you feel comfortable sharing ways you are minimising the impact of CTB on those who are left behind?

i have been isolating myself for over a month, so that they can slowly get used to missing me & not having me around. also so that nobody can blame themselves or feel like they're at fault. i have been convincing them that i am doing well. whenever we text i am making sure they know i love them & that i want the best for their futures.

i recorded a few voice memos & videos, just some explanations as to my state of mind & reasoning. i didn't explain everything with 100% transparency. there are things i am okay with dying with. but i made sure to let them know that this is my choice, and that it has been coming for a long time. and if not now then it would just be later on down the line, no matter what anybody did.

i've made a photo album of all the photos i have of me & family & friends, im planning to email this to a few of my friends so that they may distribute them.

i've also created a list of contacts who may want to attend anything which my family chooses to arrange after i CTB, just to make it a bit easier to organise.

i am leaving a will so that my belongings may be distributed amongst whoever wants them.

what are your plans for easing your loved ones while you CTB?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NEVberten, Nettles, trbl130 and 12 others
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
would you feel comfortable sharing ways you are minimising the impact of CTB on those who are left behind?

i have been isolating myself for over a month, so that they can slowly get used to missing me & not having me around. also so that nobody can blame themselves or feel like they're at fault. i have been convincing them that i am doing well. whenever we text i am making sure they know i love them & that i want the best for their futures.

i recorded a few voice memos & videos, just some explanations as to my state of mind & reasoning. i didn't explain everything with 100% transparency. there are things i am okay with dying with. but i made sure to let them know that this is my choice, and that it has been coming for a long time. and if not now then it would just be later on down the line, no matter what anybody did.

i've made a photo album of all the photos i have of me & family & friends, im planning to email this to a few of my friends so that they may distribute them.

i've also created a list of contacts who may want to attend anything which my family chooses to arrange after i CTB, just to make it a bit easier to organise.

i am leaving a will so that my belongings may be distributed amongst whoever wants them.

Actually nothing
I wanted to pack up my apartment
But I'm always tired and broke so I'll pack as much as I can
The place will be clean
And the little money I have I'll leave to my sister
But this time around no need for a letter
No goodbye video
Just silence
They should know why by now

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LostinTime24, bramblebamblebambe, beethovens_friend and 6 others
Upvote 0
S

strawberryswing

May 31, 2024
Actually nothing
I wanted to pack up my apartment
But I'm always tired and broke so I'll pack as much as I can
The place will be clean
And the little money I have I'll leave to my sister
But this time around no need for a letter
No goodbye video
Just silence
They should know why by now
aw, i understand. im really sorry & i hope you find your peace <3

• Love
Reactions: EmpathyMinded and Mi Mi
Upvote 0
T

the_last_race

Sep 9, 2023
Not at all. For all intents and purposes universe and everyone else completely cease to exist as soon as your conscience stops.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and strawberryswing
Upvote 0
L

Ln42

Ihm/iai
Jun 13, 2018
I'm leaving a letter. I don't have the energy to write individual letters so I just did one. I haven't been able to pack up my house but my nieces will all get some money once the house is sold.

Reactions: maneose, EmpathyMinded and strawberryswing
Upvote 0
S

strawberryswing

May 31, 2024
I'm leaving a letter. I don't have the energy to write individual letters so I just did one. I haven't been able to pack up my house but my nieces will all get some money once the house is sold.
thank you for sharing. i'm so sorry for your pain. i hope you feel better soon <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: EmpathyMinded and Ln42
Upvote 0
Yeet_Me_Away

Yeet_Me_Away

May 19, 2024
A clean room and note to all - "You tried your best, and there wasn't anything more you could do; it was my time to go. I'm so sorry".

Actually didn't want to leave a note but today, I felt that if I'm impulsive in the next 24 hrs; it's at least something

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, maneose, DeIetedUser4739 and 2 others
Upvote 0
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
They don't deserve a note, they already know what they've done to drive me to this point. Honestly I'm tempted to just say fuck it and write a note along the lines of "it's all your fault", as one final slap in the face. I'd be more than happy if the people who made me miserable were traumatized and unable to ever look at themselves the same. Good for them. I don't feel sorry at all. I wish I could harm them even worse than that, but I want to end up in a casket, not in prison.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: beethovens_friend, Lostandlooking, lizzywizzy09 and 3 others
Upvote 0
S

strawberryswing

May 31, 2024
You too strawberryswing,I wish you all the best.

A clean room and note to all - "You tried your best, and there wasn't anything more you could do; it was my time to go. I'm so sorry".

Actually didn't want to leave a note but today, I felt that if I'm impulsive in the next 24 hrs; it's at least something
thank you for sharing <3 i think i'll do that as well in case i don't have strength to complete all my digital tasks before i go. i hope you feel better soon.
They don't deserve a note, they already know what they've done to drive me to this point. Honestly I'm tempted to just say fuck it and write a note along the lines of "it's all your fault", as one final slap in the face. I'd be more than happy if the people who made me miserable were traumatized and unable to ever look at themselves the same. Good for them. I don't feel sorry at all. I wish I could harm them even worse than that, but I want to end up in a casket, not in prison.
thank you for sharing <3 i'm so sorry that you're feeling like this. i understand that suicide motivated by rage feels very different than suicide motivated by sadness, it makes complete sense why you would feel this way. i hope you feel better soon x

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandlooking, EmpathyMinded and Yeet_Me_Away
Upvote 0
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I've been telling everyone I'm going to kill myself but no one seems to take it serious, I guess if I do they can't say they didn't see it coming.

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, bramblebamblebambe, clarencekiwi and 2 others
Upvote 0
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Staying alive for as long as I have been is consideration enough but I still plan to leave some notes, videos, and other documents to explain myself with. Hopefully they'll help the people stupid enough to care about me with moving on.

• Informative
Reactions: Lostandlooking, DeIetedUser4739 and maneose
Upvote 0
SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
I have a very simple plan
  • Write a note for my partner.
  • Write a note for my first-best friend.
  • Write a note for my second-best friend.
  • Leave a small amount of money for all three.
  • Leave a goodbye video for all three.
  • Leave my motorbike for my partner, with instructions on learning to ride it.
That is what I plan to do,

Reactions: Lostandlooking and lost_ange2211
Upvote 0
ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
As long as I'm gone that's all I want.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Upvote 0
VEROXEM

VEROXEM

Hey, I paid $7.10 for this split!
Jun 1, 2024
My apartment will belong to my nephew and all of my bank acount money will be forwarded to his student fund. I want him to have the best possible future he could have He And my sister mean alot to me.

• Love
Reactions: trbl130 and sancta-simplicitas
Upvote 0
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm not really going to do anything in terms of writing a note or an explanation beyond "I have really wanted to do this all my life; there was nothing that you could have done to stop me". In the end, my family wouldn't understand my desire to die because they are so incredibly pro life. They would also get blinded by religion to shame me for killing myself because that's what the religion has told them to do. It's no use trying to explain my situation to people who wouldn't understand anyway.

The most I would do is give my family whatever money I have along with the passwords to my bank account as well as my laptop

• Hugs
Upvote 0
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
just some notes, and my bankaccount.

Upvote 0
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
I don't think I will do anything in terms of notes and leaving stuff behind. I have planned to send a scheduled text message to my dad to be delivered around 12 hours after my death, so that my cat won't be left alone for too long. And I have dedicated a song to my best friend to be played at my funeral. "Rest of My Life" by Rilo Kiley.

Upvote 0
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
A little nitpick: I wouldn't personally use the phrase "left behind" since it suggests they are somehow victims. They are not.

Reactions: Into-the-abyss and DeIetedUser4739
Upvote 0
Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper

Nov 1, 2023
Room will be clean.
Clothes will be hung up.
Dishes will be clean.
Cat will be fed.
Collectibles and valuables will be organized.
Note will be in-detail so as to answer all possible questions.
Debts and cards completely paid off already.
Computer files organized and foldered.
Small, but comprehensive will.

Can't really think of anything else.

• Informative
Reactions: Hotwire and DeIetedUser4739
Upvote 0
Yarani

Yarani

When I deserve it the least, I need love the most.
Mar 29, 2024
I thought this could be helpful

it's in anna's archive, as mentioned in the thread.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Upvote 1
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I thought this could be helpful

it's in anna's archive, as mentioned in the thread.
Whoa, someone mentioned my thread. I'm honored. 😎

Upvote 0
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
I'm not sure I will record audio or video of myself before I go. I have a music album but that's as far as I'll go with that. I hate my voice and I hate the way I look.

I'll write a will just giving a lot of my stuff to my online friend and for my real life friend to hold onto it until things can be sorted out. Clean my room, make sure my stuff is packed off, thank the staff in the homeless accommodation I'm living in and just do it. I've had attempts in the past so my family should be used to me doing it by now. The sooner they forget about me the better.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Yarani

Yarani

When I deserve it the least, I need love the most.
Mar 29, 2024
Whoa, someone mentioned my thread. I'm honored. 😎
Sure, I liked learning about that book 👍 thank you for that. And, I mean ... the title ... 😄 so fitting, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Upvote 0
I

Into-the-abyss

May 31, 2024
I've been binge reading everything I can find about this, and I stumbled upon this incredibly helpful post: .https://lostallhope.com/things-to-consider/ . Points 7-10 in that post really caught my attention, especially the importance of leaving behind a will and getting finances in order. It got me thinking that it might be time to schedule an appointment with a legal representative to discuss estate planning options. Honestly, I feel a bit lost and anxious about where to begin.

I've been binge reading everything I can find about this, and I stumbled upon this incredibly helpful post: .https://lostallhope.com/things-to-consider/ . Points 7-10 in that post really caught my attention, especially the importance of leaving behind a will and getting finances in order. It got me thinking that it might be time to schedule an appointment with a legal representative to discuss estate planning options. Honestly, I feel a bit lost and anxious about where to begin.

Upvote 0
TomatoSandwich

TomatoSandwich

Just a gal that wants to be gone
May 25, 2024
I'm leaving a note to my partner and my best friend, I plan for my savings to go to my partner as well as my nintendo

Upvote 0
J

JmPittsburgh

Feb 13, 2022
1) A will - as in, legally drawn-up, notarized, clear, and put out where it can be found. (Since I have next to no assets, it's only a formality, but will clarify things, including the fact that they can do whatever they want with my corpse)
2) A work contact to inform (including an e-mail address, in case they don't want to deal with actually calling some stranger)
3) When the time comes - I'll be cancelling/closing out ALL of my accounts - credit cards, social media, Netflix, etc. Anything that requires payment. Account and login information for things like utilities that can't be cancelled.
4) Closing out my bank accounts and putting the money in cash in an envelope with my will (see above re: assets)
5) A note: "I'm sorry. I tried. I tried as hard as I could but ultimately I couldn't. It's not your fault or anyone else's."

Anything beyond this - that's their problem. I can't manage their memories or how they feel about me should I eventually decide to CTB.

Upvote 0
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
Just a note with apology and bit of explainer. Some instructions , I don't really have anything of value to leave so I don't have a will . A little in savings they can use for my funeral and will tell them to sell or give away my things, don't hold onto anything they don't want/need. Suggest a charity for donations at my funeral, whatever else they do at my funeral I don't care as it's for them not me. But a charity who I volunteered for are struggling and Id like them to get some money .

Upvote 0
J

jiaaa_02

Jun 10, 2024
I don't have the energy to write out all of my feelings and causes in depth. I'm a writer and philosopher at heart, and I thought that my last moments would be attended to with some striking brilliance, but I underestimated the lack of sheer willpower to justify myself and leave some legacy. I'm extremely tired as a whole. My loved ones deserve so much more than what I will leave them with, and I'll do my best to not be too vague, but I think I'll only have the emotional capacity to write one general letter. They deserve to know that it wasn't one thing and that they're not part of it at all. I think the crippling guilt and shame over the aftermath is a part of why I'm preemptively tired to write and leave behind a piece of me.

Otherwise, I'll clean up my surroundings and any digital footprint in relation to ctb as much as possible so that it's discreet. I may leave to my friend my social media accounts and write a will. I'm not entirely sure how prudent I will be in this process but I'll try my best.

Reactions: trbl130
Upvote 0
Drakkamora

Drakkamora

Don't even know anymore
Dec 30, 2022
I've written a will for all the kids who call me mom, leaving each with a fond memory we bonded over. I also have 2 life insurance policies, one of just a couple thousand. The other....a whole hell of a lot more. Benificiaries have already been listed in both policies. Nieces and nephew will never want for anything, including a great college education, house, vehicle, etc

Upvote 0