• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
I'm institutionalized at the moment so don't have access to substances, but when I discharge I plan on taking a fatal amount of drugs.

I'll purchase a gram of heroin and at least 2mg of fentanyl. I also have access to klonopin that I can combine with alcohol. I'd take all of these at the same time. My opiate tolerance is very very low.

Does this sound like a solid way to CTB? Do you think I'd need an antiemetic to help with nausea from the opiates? Any tips to help improve this plan would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Reactions: Meteora
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Better use pure substances, street heroin is very cutted and ppl only od only by IV or boofed.

compared to fentanyl, it has the same problems as heroin but is 50x stronger, so you can od with low quantities like snorting too

Last edited:
Reactions: LaughingGoat, Forveleth and gingermacie
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
don't buy em off the street use certified DNMs listed on daunt.link and you don't need AEs if alcohol is the only thing you're taking orally but it'd still be recommended anyways, I'm guessing you've seen that stuff about how "2mg of fent can kill you" but i think you'd need more to be sure it'd definitely kill you

• Informative
Reactions: Forveleth and gingermacie
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hard to say if you ll succeed. Guess nobody can tell you.
Check out the book "DignifiedDying - Death at your bidding" from Chabot Boudewjin.

Reactions: gingermacie
gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
don't buy em off the street use certified DNMs listed on daunt.link and you don't need AEs if alcohol is the only thing you're taking orally but it'd still be recommended anyways, I'm guessing you've seen that stuff about how "2mg of fent can kill you" but i think you'd need more to be sure it'd definitely kill you
None of the sites on daunt seem to work. Do you have any other resources?

L

LaughingGoat

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2024
Good advice about buying "pure" product, just will add to do it in a place/time you know you won't be found for a while. People usually survive ODs since someone finds them and administers Narcan or calls EMS.

Reactions: rotciv