• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

clawsofperdition

clawsofperdition

the end is near
Sep 4, 2020
i'm only writing a note to my family because i want them to move on and be happy and guilt free. I don't really know what to write in it.
I'd also like to add that i have a few items made for friends who i won't be seeing before i die so if by any chance they happen to see them they could pass it onto them but I don't know if that's insensitive or maybe i shouldn't.

• Hugs
Reactions: Loona6546645, Oneness and Nefera
whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
My suicide notes usually are like "please do not remember me. It is not what i want and my intention is not to make you suffer. Please just move on to minimize the suffering. Its out of your control and nothing would have changed it"

Reactions: Loona6546645 and Forever Sleep
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I plan to use my note as a weapon, against myself, specifically by targeting my own dignity and ego. Anyone who reads the note, if they have a sane rational mind, will see just how much of a truly terrible and undeserving person I am. My note already contains plenty of insults hurled at anyone who shows sympathy or remorse for my death but in case anyone is still too stupid to realize just how evil I am I will include all of my misdeeds and wrongdoings, even ones I don't mention in here. Hopefully I'll be able to at least make most people who knew me happy that I'm finally gone and no longer around to menace society.

fade to black

fade to black

Aug 18, 2024
i'm only writing a note to my family because i want them to move on and be happy and guilt free. I don't really know what to write in it.
I'd also like to add that i have a few items made for friends who i won't be seeing before i die so if by any chance they happen to see them they could pass it onto them but I don't know if that's insensitive or maybe i shouldn't.
I choose not to leave one. Just directions to find my stash of gold and silver for my friend that promised me he's take care of my dog if something ever happened to me.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Stuff like- there's nothing they could have done to help. I didn't want to tell them because there was nothing they could have done to help and I didn't want to make them worry. That this was something I wanted for a very long time. That, perhaps it's unrealistic but, I would want them to feel relieved for me. That I really hated the idea that it would hurt them. That I hung on for as long as I could for the people it was most likely to affect to die first but realistically- you can't live your entire life for the sake of other people. That I wish them all the best in their lives. And, if I have caused them hurt- I hope they can forgive me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Loona6546645, Oneness and Nefera
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
You can tell them it's not their fault and there's nothing they could have done to stop you.

Reactions: Oneness
BlueCup

BlueCup

Apr 27, 2024
I would record a video instead of a note and share it using gmail scheduled send.

I would talk about my suffering but also my life in general, not only sad stuff.