• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
You're still in school? That must be rough, unless you're studiyng something you enjoy or something.

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Since I'm going to (hopefully) ctb tonight I have one last question, those of you who are planning to ctb, what are you going to do on your last day before ctb-ing?

I'm just going to do my favourite things, witch is watch my favourite youtubers, play video games, enjoy good foods and drinks, spend time here on ss and play with my toys. Yes, I'm a childish adult and idc what others think, haha xd
I'm just going to make the most of it rly, might listen to my favourite songs right before I ctb too.
Currently on my last day, I've been listening to my favourite songs in bed, going to visit some of my favourite places and give some of the things I want to keep safe to my best friend, I'll be seeing him for a few hours and leave him the notes I wrote while he's asleep.
Going to listen to my favourite songs later at night while walking through my town. Taking it slow and steady

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Prepare my suicide letter to my partner, and a scheduled thread on Twitter to explain to my mutuals why I commited suicide. Order something good to eat, a royal meal before fasting. Hug my partner so hard, maybe make love to them one last time to say goodbye, if they want to. Wait for them to fall asleep and prepare my SN solution. Leave discreetly for an isolated place, drink my SN, smoke a last cigarette while listening to my favorite songs, and wait for death to come.

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
im going smoke weed and drink some beers