• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
One of the biggest concerns I have about CTB is my family. I know that my death is going to hurt them and possibly traumatise them. That's very obvious. However, what isn't so clear is what the results of my CTB are. I don't have a clue as to what the process is after I die, after they find me, etc.

Can anyone with knowledge about this let me know what happens? I mean about the whole process of being found. Where are you taken? What processes are undergone with your body, or legally, or financially? What should I expect to happen with my parents in a month, or six, or a year, or a decade?

If it matters (for explanation of legal issues), I'm in the U.K.

colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
honestly OP, they'd be traumatized. they'll probably have to undergo a ton of therapy and such and even then theres no garentee but i doubt they could ever get over it. death is also incredibly expensive, just a coffin could cost about £3,100.00

Reactions: f1lth and Mistiie
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
After a person dies of suicide, a forensic pathologist is summoned to the scene. The scene is where your cadaver is at (example a bed). They will closed up the room in where you die. They will proceed to start investigating with your family members about if you showed signs of mental illness and they will check for medications. The forensic pathologist and other medical helpers will put you inside a white bag and proceed to bring you to a transporting device (such as a van or medical vehicle). You will be taken with the pathologist so they can examine open your body in a y incision. They will examine you throughly. Then they will rule out your death as suicide and inform your family members.

Your family members will cry go in shock and they will have to call the morgue or arrange preparations for your body (depending if you had a will or not they will proceed from there). Your next in kin (usually your mother or father, if they are not alive then its a brother or sister etc) has to sign some papers and decide how to dispose of your remains wheter is a burial (it costs more money) or cremation. They may ask to see your body but they might not , it depends on the personality of the people of your family.

Mentally they will start with a grieving process first is shock denial then anger towards you then they will forgive you live different rollercoaster emotions. This could last little or long its a personal journey of grief. They will eventually smile again and live with your memory. Humans are very adaptable. As years passed you will be remembered but it wont hurt as much anymore. There is no way to know or read anyone in 10 years so i would advise you not to think so much about a 10 year mark.

Reactions: Mistiie