• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Eeyorish One

The Eeyorish One

Oct 9, 2022
(Hopefully this is the right place for this, it's not ctb but it's definitely not recovery either lol.)

One of my partner's has said if they ever see me with actual scars/cuts I'm getting put in a psych ward so… yeah. I need methods that won't leave lasting damage that they would be able to see. I currently use the hooked end of a nail file to just kinda scrape (marks disappear after like 12 hours) but it's not really helping enough anymore. I've also tried using a rubber band but that doesn't help much. Obviously I can't do the traditional cutting or burning so I'm not sure what else there is. And of course google just spews crisis lines and what not so it's kinda hard to figure out. Also I'm dumb so there's that working against me too 🙃.

ilikecats

ilikecats

-
Feb 15, 2023
(Hopefully this is the right place for this, it's not ctb but it's definitely not recovery either lol.)

One of my partner's has said if they ever see me with actual scars/cuts I'm getting put in a psych ward so… yeah. I need methods that won't leave lasting damage that they would be able to see. I currently use the hooked end of a nail file to just kinda scrape (marks disappear after like 12 hours) but it's not really helping enough anymore. I've also tried using a rubber band but that doesn't help much. Obviously I can't do the traditional cutting or burning so I'm not sure what else there is. And of course google just spews crisis lines and what not so it's kinda hard to figure out. Also I'm dumb so there's that working against me too 🙃.
Try shaving with wax that shit hurts more than cutting. But I don't know tbh that was the only thing i could think of

Reactions: The Eeyorish One
The Eeyorish One

The Eeyorish One

Oct 9, 2022
Try shaving with wax that shit hurts more than cutting. But I don't know tbh that was the only thing i could think of
Definitely creative, I'll see about giving this a try, ty!

Reactions: ilikecats