• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
I ordered a BDSM rope and it got cancelled, plus it would look suspicious that I have a rope in my room. I don't want to be put on suicide watch here and lose my only chance of escape from hell.

Does a tie work for this? I need some legit alternatives to work out here.

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
I'm not sure what type of place you're at or what would be considered suspicious for you but I would say a thick extension cord or guitar cable would be strong enough to work.

Reactions: zekeyaeger
bac-9271

bac-9271

it's over
Feb 29, 2024
I'm not sure what type of place you're at or what would be considered suspicious for you but I would say a thick extension cord or guitar cable would be strong enough to work.
Are you sure? I weigh a 110 kilos, I don't think and extension cord will work at all. I'm in the same situation, I don't want to paint a target on myself. Buying a rope might do that. I'd be happy if only an extension cable worked though.

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
Are you sure? I weigh a 110 kilos, I don't think and extension cord will work at all. I'm in the same situation, I don't want to paint a target on myself. Buying a rope might do that. I'd be happy if only an extension cable worked though.
It absolutely wouldn't be my choice of rope, but having no other option, I would think a heavy duty 10 gauge cord would most likely work. At 110 kilos, probably not, but I would be shocked if anyone 68 kilos or under would break a quality cord. That being said, unless absolutely desperate I agree it wouldn't be worth the risk.