p7o7p7e

p7o7p7e

May 29, 2019
Hi everyone, so i'm kind of looking to end it sooner or later but my circumstances aren't very ideal at the moment. I don't have a car so I can't really get to many places besides sneaking off on the subway. I barely have any money so a lot of things are out of my budget on here. I still live with my parents who could potentially check the mail for stuff I order. I don't really have a weapon or a gun to use on myself. What are my options? Also for the money part it's not like I can't afford anything, not a lot (at all).

• Hugs
Reactions: RM5998 and Inevitable
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Hi everyone, so i'm kind of looking to end it sooner or later but my circumstances aren't very ideal at the moment. I don't have a car so I can't really get to many places besides sneaking off on the subway. I barely have any money so a lot of things are out of my budget on here. I still live with my parents who could potentially check the mail for stuff I order. I don't really have a weapon or a gun to use on myself. What are my options? Also for the money part it's not like I can't afford anything, not a lot (at all).
Well, I'd say that a rope for partial is your best bet. The 'night-night' method, from what I understand, works on essentially the same principle (compressing and closing the carotids).

If you have thin but non-stretchy clothing, you could use that for partial, and avoid having to order anything.

Reactions: p7o7p7e and ProhibereDolor
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
I would suggest that you look into the night-night method as the previous reply refers to. I make no assumptions but if you happen to be worried about how you would look when discovered by someone(most likely your parents if your post is any indication and you do said act at home)then the shock of finding someone hanging, even partially, is probably not the best thing to see. Now granted that finding someone with a strap or tape around their neck is not the best experience either but I would say, in my personal opinion, that I would rather be found this way. In fact the night-night method is my chosen route just because it is fairly easy to set up and do. Of course whoever finds you is going to be upset to an insane degree so if you choose a partial or full then go with that. Your personal decision is yours and yours alone. And if you truly feel that you are finished spending time on this planet and have weighed the decision then you have the right to choose your method of exit regardless of how others may find you. I'm just saying that if you want to consider another person's feelings when finding you then the less brutal looking, even though it may not be brutal at all, then the better. There is a thread on this website where someone describes the night-night method in pretty good detail so it makes it hard to mess up. I suggest looking at that thread. And as always for pretty much every person on this site please feel free to send me a personal message if you feel the need to speak to me more. I will give you my email address which is encrypted so it's really private. All the best and godspeed.

Reactions: p7o7p7e and intheend