passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
I have 2 cats I'm trying to find good homes for now. It makes me sad every time I see them because they trust me with their life, but I can't let them stop me from ctb. I'd love to find a crazy cat lady to take them in but I don't have much time, so I need to figure this out in a hurry.

It's sad that the only thing that keeps you around is a pet. It's got to be better than this.

Reactions: Circles
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
I have a beautiful dog who is absolutely my world. If I never had to speak to another human being in this life and just had him, I'd be quite content.

He has kept me around for a lot longer than I anticipated and whilst everything has fallen apart around me, he has still been there by my side licking my tears away.

He is the only thing I worry about when I plan to CTB. I know he will be taken care of by my ex but I know he will never love him like I do.

AlexM

AlexM

To find the outer edge
Oct 31, 2019
Сats. My free of charge therapists.

Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
I am owned by a two year old pitbull mix puppy who's name 8s Baxter and Baxter goes with me wherever I go. Except the shower. I told him that's too creepy for me to be showering and have my puppy stare at me sans clothes. Nope; the fat man don't do weird.

Baxter has been responsible for keeping me here three times because he wouldn't go with the gentleman I had agreed to re-home him with. He stayed with me. Wouldn't leave. So I suppose we're both here a little bit longer.

I like to tell him he's part s**tbird and part pitbull which makes him my little.......wait for it......"s**tbull". I love him.