Jisatsu_55265181910

Jisatsu_55265181910

Jan 20, 2023
For awhile now, this was a method I had thought about doing. Before I found this website, it was really the only method I saw discussed online as a Pro-CTB method.
I heard it's somewhat successful.
The Average European child who accidentally consumed the berry thinking it was a "Delicious Red Berry" only to soon die from the poison seed they forgot to spit out, and doctors unable to do anything because there really is no antidote for the poison.
But it really had me wondering, were the stories that I read online really true? Or is it all just a Hoax.
I know that there are also a lot of variations of this plant too, I think there is one from Asia that isn't as poisonous at the one from Europe, but I'm not 100% sure.
If there's anyone know knows much about this plant and the successfulness of this method, I would love to know.
I have been waiting for an entire year for these seeds to come back in stock and they're finally in stock again.

Reactions: heartbroken12
releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
For awhile now, this was a method I had thought about doing. Before I found this website, it was really the only method I saw discussed online as a Pro-CTB method.
The Average European child who accidentally consumed the berry thinking it was a "Delicious Red Berry" only to soon die from the poison seed they forgot to spit out, and doctors unable to do anything because there really is no antidote for the poison.
But it really had me wondering, were the stories that I read online really true? Or is it all just a Hoax.
I know that there are also a lot of variations of this plant too, I think there is one from Asia that isn't as poisonous at the one from Europe, but I'm not 100% sure.
If there's anyone know knows much about this plant and the successfulness of this method, I would love to know.
I have been waiting for an entire year for these seeds to come back in stock and they're finally in stock again.
That sort of thing is usually very painful and prolonged, but I can't say with certainty because I'm not that familiar. There are better methods for sure.

Reactions: Jisatsu_55265181910
mayweallgetpeace

mayweallgetpeace

Jan 9, 2023
I live in Europe and taxus baccata is growing almost everywhere. I read an article from a police officer that two people have commited suicide in my country by using yew leaves and they made a brew. The berries are actually the only thing that are not poisonous if you eat them. (Without the seeds ofcourse). But the needles contain the most taxins out of the whole tree. It is also most potent in january. But I wouldn't recommend using this method if you have acces to different ones. It was my method of ctb before I found out about SN. I even have a bag full of needles and seeds that I handpicked in January. You'd have to have at least 50grams of needles and eat them and there still would be a big big chance you'd survive it all. I'm pretty sure that living through it must be hell. But what survived attempt is not, right?

Reactions: heartbroken12, releasespieces and Jisatsu_55265181910