• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
Hello I joined about a year ago, I haven't been that active lately but I would love to be a moderator for sanctioned suicide I love how you can discuss suicide without any of the whinny pro lifers and I do have discord please consider me.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
T's such a terrible CV!

Can usr apps = Exeptional grasp of tech?

Got a D in level 1 functional maths = Outstanding mathematical ability?

Fuck me, every line of that thing is so ridiculous I thought it was satirical humour! Knowing its real makes me feel physically sick. Its indicative of the sickly way people sell themselves (unjustly) for employment and gaining a 'leg up' in life. I'd rather rot than lose all respect for myself. :))

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I'm interested in the position.
Cbs Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Sun_

Sun_

Jul 4, 2022
Hola a todos.

Como dice el título, hay lugar para nuevos moderadores. Estamos buscando participantes activos en el foro que se hayan registrado durante al menos 6 meses y preferiblemente miembros que tengan una cuenta de Discord. Estos son los requisitos básicos, todo lo demás se discute una vez que hayas enviado una solicitud, lo cual puedes hacer preferiblemente por mensaje privado o si quieres en este hilo.

También estamos buscando moderadores que nos ayuden a moderar el canal de Telegram. Sería preferible que seas algo activo en el chat y que hayas sido miembro del foro durante al menos 3 meses.

Si estás interesado, ¡avísanos!

Gracias,
lluviaytristeza
Yo para moderadora de telegram.Todavia se puede?

Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Reincarnated
Sep 18, 2021
I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Credentials: Suicidal, founder of the Communism mega-thread, in the top 10 of the chat all-time leaderboards, already on this site an unhealthy amount of hours each day (indicative from previous stated fact), not a Fed, not a cop, not a FixThe26 plant, been around since 05/13/2020 on previous account, probably broke some forum rules before so will have 1st hand knowledge of what to recognize, haven't typically caused any trouble, relatively clean track record, founder of the cloud mega-thread, devout Rastafarian, cries self to sleep every night, has a weird name and pfp, pro-choicer, and knows self-defense in-case pro-lifers dox me and a mob torches my house.

I'm interested in the position.
Hear, hear

Last edited:
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
T's such a terrible CV!

Can usr apps = Exeptional grasp of tech?

Fuck me, every line of that thing is so ridiculous I thought it was satirical humour! Knowing its real makes me feel physically sick. Its indicative of the sickly way people sell themselves (unjustly) for employment and gaining a 'leg up' in life. I'd rather rot than lose all respect for myself. :))
…???

Reactions: whatevs
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Couple of typos in there..... The post is regarding the dude who posted that sickly self promoting CV style application for moderator. It should have read like this (without typos) -

(you'd need to read the full post he made to get it. I think some of it is under a spoiler click through)

It's such a terrible CV!

Can use apps = Exeptional grasp of tech?

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Couple of typos in there..... The post is regarding the dude who posted that sickly self promoting CV style application for moderator. It should have read like this (without typos) -

(you'd need to read the full post he made to get it. I think some of it is under a spoiler click through)

It's such a terrible CV!

Can use apps = Exeptional grasp of tech?

Dude, it was satirical humor. Duhhhh.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Dude, it was satirical humor. Duhhhh.
I thought it was but its since become apparent the guy was serious. Going by Rains post after banning him. Maybe I read it wrong. It happens. Tbh I struggle to know what to believe round here half the time. I tend to credit people with more inteligence than they deserve only to be proved wrong over and over. I've seen some fucking stupid shit posted on the internet (some of it here) so it's kind of easy to believe it could have been serious after my initial instinct to assume it as humour. The bar is ever moving. Often toward the floor.

Thanks for the thoughtful insight.

Regardless, people do, and are expected to sell themselves that shamelessly for job interviews etc. It's a sad state of affair and I stand by that sentiment. It cheapens genuine value and teaches people to be disingenuous amongst other things.

Last edited:
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I found out about this thread here relatively late and would also like to throw my hat in the ring.

My application will be more of a question/answer session in which I reveal as many details about me as possible that will give you a good picture of me and the decision that comes with it.

I will start with the basics and work my way up.

Do I meet the requirements?
Yes and no. I've been a member for 2 years, but the forum is more my thing.

Who am I?
I am a user like any other. I come from and live in DACH. DACH is the typical abbreviation for companies doing business in the German area.
D - Deutschland - Germany
A - Austria - Österreich - Austria
CH - Confoederatio Helvetica - Switzerland

I commute back and forth between these three countries all year round because of my job.

I exactly today 26 years old and was first diagnosed with depression more than 10 years ago. Since 6 years severe depression, since 5 years with BPD and since 2 years my depression is called "therapy resistant".

Do I know you?
Could be. I am, as you look at it, either the suicidal one who tested the minimum lethal dose of 2g SN and documented it accurately just for the forum including pictures and a decidedly long Q&A OR the idiot who tested 2g SN even though he knew he could die.
I link my thread about it here for those who want to get an idea or who find the topic interesting.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-sn-how-to-get-to-hospital-fast.74903/

Why should we make you a moderator?
I don't know. If I were to describe myself, it is my absolute neutrality towards any topic here. The absolute unprejudiced attitude towards every user. In my thread I have received both positive and critical responses, all of which I have answered with the utmost respect. I see my mistakes and also correct them and am always looking to find a common denominator.

In my PM's anyone who had questions about anything or even just let out grief can get in touch. An answer will always come.
And that's the real main reason why I am writing this application. I have had private contact with so many users and received so many positive messages from people whose day was "saved" or just a little bit better just because someone listened and shared their grief.

And that actually brings us to the end, and the most important part I want to get off my chest here.

I rarely had months in my 10+ years of treatment where I didn't have at least one appointment with my doctor. Apart from the fact that my insurance company (fortunately) has spent almost a million euros on me and my therapy so far, I also have paid a 5-digit sum for my therapy. It all came to nothing. And it took a while but I'm okay with it. I can go and say: At least I tried.

In all this time I had contact with countless patients. Countless group meetings and acquired a great knowledge of depression, anxiety, suicide, etc.

My positions are clear:
Therapy: Yes, of course! But only under two conditions: Complete voluntariness and self-drive.
Assisted suicide: Is a human right for me. I'm a member of an assisted suicide organization since three years and am an active party member acting as a political lobbyist for the upcoming fundamental debate on our new regulations in Germany.

This is the end of my application and I hope you got some kind of picture of me.

I will end this text with a quote from the head of a psychiatric clinic in Austria who remains anonymous, where I was in therapy for 3 years:

"What if you never become happy in your life? That God, Zeus, your genes or whoever decided that you should not experience happiness whatsoever? What if your job is to make other people happy? That's what you've been doing your whole life. What if the only reason you're still alive is that without you the bloody world is going to get a little worse and many people won't have the opportunity to meet you".

Thank you for reading.
Icetea15
YOU are an epic user! That is a legendary thread.
I thought it was but its since become apparent the guy was serious. Going by Rains post after banning him. Maybe I read it wrong. It happens. Tbh I struggle to know what to believe round here half the time. I tend to credit people with more inteligence than they deserve only to be proved wrong over and over. I've seen some fucking stupid shit posted on the internet (some of it here) so it's kind of easy to believe it could have been serious after my initial instinct to assume it as humour. The bar is ever moving. Often toward the floor.

Thanks for the thoughtful insight.

Regardless, people do, and are expected to sell themselves that shamelessly for job interviews etc. It's a sad state of affair and I stand by that sentiment. It cheapens genuine value and teaches people to be disingenuous amongst other things.
His last posts were polítical in nature and I'd wagger the banning had to do with that. But that's neither here not there, at any rate I still see no possibility of the CV application post being serious.

And with this, I have contributed my part to this thread's derailment. Thank you everyone, thanks.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
FWIW I wasn't suggesting he was banned because of the CV. I forget the exact details, just that he'd been in a bbc interview about the site and something said following his ban made me think back and consider that it may actually have been a foolish but genuine application. Like i said, I probably misread.

Last edited:
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I would keep an eye out for @Heavenly Pup and @Pluto . They write in a very unusual manner to be who they claim they are. They may not be a real dog and a cat.
What??
I can 100% attest that they are in fact a dog and cat retrospectively. (Joke)

Evidence (all identifying infomation is redactated)

Exibit A: Profile banners.

20220719 234228 20220719 235737

''Meowing'' and ''dog'' are obvious signs and undeniable proof. Cats meow and dog=dog.

Exibit B: Real life.
20220719 234751 20220719 234602

Real life government pictures blurred to protect identity. Above is obviously a dog and a questionably unrealistic cartoonish cat, probably photoshopped?

I stand by my case and will go down with it.

Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
What??
I can 100% attest that they are in fact a dog and cat retrospectively. (Joke)

Evidence (all identifying infomation is redactated)

Exibit A: Profile banners.

View attachment 95675View attachment 95677

''Meowing'' and ''dog'' are obvious signs and undeniable proof. Cats meow and dog=dog.

Exibit B: Real life.
View attachment 95678View attachment 95679

Real life government pictures blurred to protect identity. Above is obviously a dog and a questionably unrealistic cartoonish cat, probably photoshopped?

I stand by my case and will go down with it.
The evidence you provide is very flawed. Exhibit A bases lie solely on what the suspects claim they are. The behavior portrayed on it is precisely the tactics an animal impersonator would use to conceal their real human identity. Exhibit B provides no verifiable link of authenticity, the connection between the suspects and the pictures provided could have been fabricated.

Last edited:
KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
20220726 165829 Haven't been a member for 6 months. I have been a moderator of various FB groups, but I'm doubtful I'll be here next week. Otherwise I would. Getting supplies. I suppose another condition of application should be that you'll still be here in 6 months lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowillow