S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
Just got told my daughter's grandparents filed for "temporary" custody of my daughter because I have had some mental health issues and have been drinking again. They did it without even talking to me.
So it looks like I'm going to be homeless, lose all my income, along with the obvious of losing my baby. I was really hoping to enter some programs this week and try to sort myself out but no. I can't. Hopefully I can do it today or tonight. Fuck this shit. I try and try and try so fuckkng hard and nothing I do ever works

• Hugs
Reactions: sad_rock and SVEN
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for somehow finding a better place.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
You have relatives that have your children in their hearts and minds. If nothing else, they will have family.
Most children get put into foster care and that's a horrible system to be involved in. So that's a tiny silver lining.

You're a women so you have priority assistance from the goverment if you chose it. It's not as hopeless as it may seem for you.

As long as you're alive you have time to improve your situation if you want to.
Could take months or years. It's up to you. CTB is the final option when no hope is left.
Live for your kid if nothing else. If you can't even do that then I don't judge you.
Life is so hard and miserable sometimes. It's like climbing up a hill with snow balls being lunged at your face at top speed.