• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

S

SuicidalMob

Aug 11, 2024
Ok

I've tried and tried to reach out for help and now I guess it's over 😣. I got iscolated from my friends cause we shifted to a new place. I reached out to them and they don't even care.
I tried reaching out for help on this website but that's not even working either, I told people to PM me if anybody wanted to talk and a few people did and now they are not online that much OR they just don't wanna talk .

I am so fucking lonely that it hurts my feelings can't stop crying while writing this ( tears are falling on my mobile screen)😭 I just needed a friend a true friend male/female idk who I can't spend sometime with via chating or idk doing some other activities like playing games and nobodys helping.
Well here I am a 18 year old boy asking for the most painful methods to commit suicide cause I deserve it. I don't know why am I so nice to people I m so caring will show up even my most important times to help and I never get that back. I used to keep telling people to love themselves and I don't love myself that's the truth.
Well that's it I don't have enough words to explain my pain. I have a weird chest pain right now and it's cause I'm so hurt πŸ’” by how people treat me.
My life in Australia (I miss you Wendy, Sarah, Alex, Anderson, Parker........)was lot better than the shitty country I'm in Right now.

Well I have Anhedonia ( aka -1000 confidence) and I just wanted someone to boy or girl to fix that by telling me that I was deserving of love and giving me that push and company so yeah

But still if anybody wants to talk to me you can PM me and My insta: "Passionatemob"

So, if you can make me feel better that by PMing me or messaging me on insta that be great 😊. I don't we probably can make good friends. I'll really appreciate it. That's all I have to say.

I'm done with existing 😣. I hope I never existed.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kinderbueno, Dingusguy, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
eden101

eden101

Aug 12, 2024
slow down, you can get new friends. everything is not over.

• Hugs
Reactions: apearl and Dingusguy