Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
So now i even got more pain to deal with had to go to the dentist the other day. As six months ago my dentist did a load of fillings 3 in all but the last one got rushed as the stuff that nums you was wearing of . Was told that as much they dear give me think it was bullshit to be honest i had more in the parst. Any the last filling got done quickly up shot of that the nerve got damaged so it slowly died of . Well 3 weeks ago it began to play up so went to the dentist was told it's got sentertif so give me extra strength toothpaste. Well that did not work back a week later in more pain o you mite have an abscess. We will give you sum antibiotics i ask if they were going to pull o no the pills will fix it and you will keep the tooth. Well guess what back a week later in more pain o looks like the pills are not doing a very good job so lets pull it out . Yay a larst i thort end of pain and by by abscess well in pulling out the tooth a nother neve damaged but the removal of the tooth but all so the abscess had got to it . So now all my teeth that side are now painful looks like it be permanent to o joy :( . But the sodding dentist told me i should of had it pulled when i first turn up three weeks ago. And i should have ask them to do it i told them i did and was told it did not need to be be pulled. They said they cant remember saying that so in one way the mess i am in is my fault for not asking to have pulled then . At that point I all most hit them i just walked out of they in a very bad mood. As luck has it well very little luck I am not paying for that stuff as i am out of work its it's free or would of cost a small fortune. I think thats why i getting the short end of the stick they dont like the fact i am not paying so they do it as cheap as possible. Life it seems just to be one big pile of poo sum days you end up drowning in it other days you can keep your head above it but it still smells shitty not matter what happens :(

• Aww..
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I'm sorry the dentist wasn't very useful for you at all. At least you don't have to pay like you said but yeah that sucks. They really should have just pulled it it's not your fault they screwed up.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I'm sorry the dentist wasn't very useful for you at all. At least you don't have to pay like you said but yeah that sucks. They really should have just pulled it it's not your fault they screwed up.
Well i get the felling i being short changed on most things bin on universal credit for a bit and your treated like a piece of crap. Its not like i never work i have spent about half my adult life working 20 years plus. So i have put sum thing in to the system but every were i get like free perceptions eye check ups the dentist's and other things i seem to be made to feel guilty about it . I know for one the doctors are trying to cut down my meds trying to get me of one lot of painkillers. When i was paying for them they never bothered me but now i get them free o no i should not be on them they bad for me. Yes so how am i going to keep the pain under control the doctors reply was well you just going have to live with it . Its all about money they dont give a dam how it messy you up . Same with my new glasses 18 months back had eye tests done needed new glasses. When i got the they was sum thing odd the lenses were out a little bit so went back but was told glasses were ok it was me being to fussy. So ended up wearing my old ones lucky they was not to much differences between the new and old . If i did not need the hand outs i be gladly give it up in a hart beat but like every one else i got bills to pay food to buy and other things . So suck with it for now i be lucky to find work now at the age I am i am now in the top half of my 40s . I know they should not judge you on your age but they do as soon you get passed 40ish your bugger. Sorry for the rant but sum days just want to scream at the world .

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Well i get the felling i being short changed on most things bin on universal credit for a bit and your treated like a piece of crap. Its not like i never work i have spent about half my adult life working 20 years plus. So i have put sum thing in to the system but every were i get like free perceptions eye check ups the dentist's and other things i seem to be made to feel guilty about it . I know for one the doctors are trying to cut down my meds trying to get me of one lot of painkillers. When i was paying for them they never bothered me but now i get them free o no i should not be on them they bad for me. Yes so how am i going to keep the pain under control the doctors reply was well you just going have to live with it . Its all about money they dont give a dam how it messy you up . Same with my new glasses 18 months back had eye tests done needed new glasses. When i got the they was sum thing odd the lenses were out a little bit so went back but was told glasses were ok it was me being to fussy. So ended up wearing my old ones lucky they was not to much differences between the new and old . If i did not need the hand outs i be gladly give it up in a hart beat but like every one else i got bills to pay food to buy and other things . So suck with it for now i be lucky to find work now at the age I am i am now in the top half of my 40s . I know they should not judge you on your age but they do as soon you get passed 40ish your bugger. Sorry for the rant but sum days just want to scream at the world .
It's alright nothing wrong with ranting. I understand though they really only care about the money. If it makes you feel better at my job I've worked with a 40+ year old a 70+ year old and an 80+ year old. Though I work at a grocery store so of course almost anyone can get in if they can work.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
It's alright nothing wrong with ranting. I understand though they really only care about the money. If it makes you feel better at my job I've worked with a 40+ year old a 70+ year old and an 80+ year old. Though I work at a grocery store so of course almost anyone can get in if they can work.
Thing is all got heath problems as you can tell from the pain killers i have to take . Got arthritis in most of my joints got a back thats mess up . A disc in the bottom of my back is about gone so soon could end up with one leg or the other or both not working . O and to add to that when it happens i most likely spend the rest of my life pissing and shitting myself. So who what to employment a pee stand and smelling of poo . Mind you be ok down in the sewers LOL :) . But yer things are caching up with me i was in heavy engineering for 20 odd years when you were young you thought you were invincible but years later when its to late damaged is done :( .

• Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception