• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
So, I am planning on ctb by drowning whilst heavily sedated in around 12-14 days time. To ensure success I will have to attach weights to myself. I've heard people talk about chains, rocks in backpacks etc. Just asking, what kind of method would people recommend for weighing myself down where I can't undo it once I submerge in the water ?

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany and TimetoGo!
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I am considering sturdy backpack filled with dumbbell weight plates. Maybe 20-30kg worth, and padlocking it to myself.
Think that should be enough to keep me from floating at least.

Reactions: TimetoGo!, Skathon and garrypallister99
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
I imagine an iron chain attached with two padlocks, one on the ankle and the other on a weight (a bodybuilding weight 20kg could probably be sufficient I suppose). Drowning is very painful in the sense that it is a slow conscious death, which stimulates your survival instinct to the maximum.
If you do this, please find a way to let the emergencies know you're dead so they can remove your body from the water and it won't be a common person who finds it (I doubt they'll want to swim or fish after that...).

• Hmph!
Reactions: TimetoGo!, AnonGermany and garrypallister99
G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
I am considering sturdy backpack filled with dumbbell weight plates. Maybe 20-30kg worth, and padlocking it to myself.
Think that should be enough to keep me from floating at least.
Thanks for the response. Ya that sounds pretty good, I'll have to get my hands some dumbbells
I imagine an iron chain attached with two padlocks, one on the ankle and the other on a weight (a bodybuilding weight 20kg could probably be sufficient I suppose). Drowning is very painful in the sense that it is a slow conscious death, which stimulates your survival instinct to the maximum.
If you do this, please find a way to let the emergencies know you're dead so they can remove your body from the water and it won't be a common person who finds it (I doubt they'll want to swim or fish after that...).
Definitely have to use something like a padlock. And ya drowning could be shocking but what's a few minutes of trauma for eternal peace

Reactions: OrphicEnd and TimetoGo!
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Thanks for the response. Ya that sounds pretty good, I'll have to get my hands some dumbbells

Definitely have to use something like a padlock. And ya drowning could be shocking but what's a few minutes of trauma for eternal peace
Yea because finding a dead Body is something "untrained people/teens/kids" forget after a few minutes O_O

You could schedule send a delayed email to a police Station (or anyone you know so they call the police to the location). Its quick to setup and you can still cancel it in case you get 2nd thoughts and abort the CTB attempt.

But yeah obviously not trying to force you to do it. Just suggesting. I understand both sides why someone wants to/not wants to do that. All good ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: garrypallister99
G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
Yea because finding a dead Body is something "untrained people/teens/kids" forget after a few minutes O_O

You could schedule send a delayed email to a police Station (or anyone you know so they call the police to the location). Its quick to setup and you can still cancel it in case you get 2nd thoughts and abort the CTB attempt.

But yeah obviously not trying to force you to do it. Just suggesting. I understand both sides why someone wants to/not wants to do that. All good ❤
Ya I will have to do something like that. I appreciate the advice, I definitely don't want to put any trauma onto an innocent person, ruining my family's lives will be enough of a bad deed

• Aww..
Reactions: AnonGermany
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Question to you guys.
How much weight do I have to put on myself so that I sink in water?
I weigh about 80kgs, if that info is necessary.

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
Question to you guys.
How much weight do I have to put on myself so that I sink in water?
I weigh about 80kgs, if that info is necessary.
asking the same - i've seen some articles for scuba divers on how to make sure they can stay sunk but they weren't really relevant or at least in my hands useful for those not using scuba gear. any help is appreciated (i will likely be putting weights in a bag on my back)

Reactions: TimetoGo!
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
asking the same - i've seen some articles for scuba divers on how to make sure they can stay sunk but they weren't really relevant or at least in my hands useful for those not using scuba gear. any help is appreciated (i will likely be putting weights in a bag on my back)
In this thread it said 10% Bodyweight + 1kg in scuba diving., if I understood it correctly. But I don't know if that's for floating at the same place in water or to sink in water.
Hope that helps.