• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lightsoutnow

Sep 18, 2019
Does anyone from france know if it is possible to find a cheap weighing scale (to measure SN) from supermarkets such as monoprix or carrefour?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Sure, such scales are provided in these supermarkets to weigh sugar and floor to a precision of 1 g, which is enough for SN (20 to 25 g)

Reactions: lightsoutnow
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I'm assuming they meant for purchase rather than sneaking your SN into the fruit section :tongue:

And yes, at I guess I reckon most decent supermarkets around the world would probably sell electronic kitchen scales. Just make sure they are sensitive enough to measure in 0.1g increments.

But if not, maybe jewellery stores, electronics stores or even pharmacies? Apart from all the international online sources like eBay etc.

K

kiko

Sep 10, 2019
Generally baking scales arent over accurate for small quanties if you get the cheapest on the market. it should mention on it what weights it can accom

Small scales are called percision scales. they measure in 0.001 to a mid range weight.
They are generally used for science, jewerelly, drugs which makes them readily available if you are in a big enough town find a shop that sells drug paraphernalia and you should be able to pick one up for 10 to 20 euro

Reactions: autumnal