• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
Update on Geocaching. I went to the spot on the map and had a quick look around but couldn't find anything. There was a few people walking past and I got quite self conscious that people would be looking at me and wonder what I was doing so I just gave up and went home. Probably not a very good hobby for me to get into if I always worried that people are watching me.

Proud of you for giving it a shot ❤️ It can definitely feel a bit awkward searching for something hidden when people are around. It's okay if it doesn't feel like the right challenge for you 😊

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, soulkitty and carac
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Update on Geocaching. I went to the spot on the map and had a quick look around but couldn't find anything. There was a few people walking past and I got quite self conscious that people would be looking at me and wonder what I was doing so I just gave up and went home. Probably not a very good hobby for me to get into if I always worried that people are watching me.
maybe be the one that "hides" things. idk if it would still count but you could paint positivity things on rocks for people to find trip across, take home and feel better. or they can leave it for someone else to find as well

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, carac and vak
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Proud of you for giving it a shot ❤️ It can definitely feel a bit awkward searching for something hidden when people are around. It's okay if it doesn't feel like the right challenge for you 😊
Yea I think I prefer things like just casually walking outside rather than anything that draws attention to myself. Sometimes it's good to try and push yourself a bit out of your comfort zome though. I do remember part of my early recover was to do some exercises outside in public. I was doing this routine indoors everyday and I just thought one day it was nice so I will go to the public field and do some outside. It felt a bit awkward but was actually quite helpful.
maybe be the one that "hides" things. idk if it would still count but you could paint positivity things on rocks for people to find trip across, take home and feel better. or they can leave it for someone else to find as well
Yea I should really look into painting rocks. I am really in to painting models so there is a lot of transferable skills there and I have a big load of paints and brushes. I just wonder if my acrylics would be suited to it as they might not withstand the rain and weather.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, soulkitty and Life_and_Death
D

DeathPaloma

Opening quote of "Memórias Póstumas de Brás Cubas"
Sep 30, 2023
I think its might be a matter of practice, I felt similarly, when I started to go out for walks, it felt weird, I was just walking randomly, and I was afraid of what people might think, but I think most people don't care.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, soulkitty and vak
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
my acrylics would be suited to it as they might not withstand the rain and weather.
i think a nail polish top coat will work. i personally have been using paint markers

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Weekly Challenge 31: Journaling

I am going to jump on the back of @soulkitty new post about journaling. I hope they don't mind. Let's have a go at journalling, whether it is starting a new one or reviving an old one you have forgetten about, or just reminding youself to keep a current one going.

Link to the post "How to Journal" here

As always you can post updates here or in the original post. Obviously keeping a journal can be something very personal so what you share is up to you. I may think about journaling about something lighter so that I can share something that I have done.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, soulkitty, ConfusedClouds and 1 other person
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
Weekly Challenge 31: Journaling

I am going to jump on the back of @soulkitty new post about journaling. I hope they don't mind. Let's have a go at journalling, whether it is starting a new one or reviving an old one you have forgetten about, or just reminding youself to keep a current one going.

Link to the post "How to Journal" here

As always you can post updates here or in the original post. Obviously keeping a journal can be something very personal so what you share is up to you. I may think about journaling about something lighter so that I can share something that I have done.
YAY!! Of course I don't mind ♡ I'm so excited!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lita-lassi, fleetingnight, ConfusedClouds and 2 others
carac

carac

May 27, 2023
It was raining this morning and I couldn't go out so I made this. I didn't want to do anything too personal (I know I should really) so I just made this of one of my favourite mental health movies. I'm not sure how much it counts as journalling, I might some more later, maybe some private thoughts.

Little miss

• Love
Reactions: lita-lassi, soulkitty, lizzywizzy09 and 3 others
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
It was raining this morning and I couldn't go out so I made this. I didn't want to do anything too personal (I know I should really) so I just made this of one of my favourite mental health movies. I'm not sure how much it counts as journalling, I might some more later, maybe some private thoughts.

View attachment 140973
Yeah I definitely think it counts as journaling it looks great!! ❤️ I love how you listed the characters and actors ^^
These are mine I wanted to write down cognitive distortions

Attachments

• IMG_8040.jpeg
    IMG_8040.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8041.jpeg
    IMG_8041.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lita-lassi, Praestat_Mori, vak and 1 other person
carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Yeah I definitely think it counts as journaling it looks great!! ❤️ I love how you listed the characters and actors ^^
These are mine I wanted to write down cognitive distortions
I really love this scrap book style, looks really cool

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty, Praestat_Mori and eatantz
carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Weekly Challenge 32: Celebrate Pride Month

Lets Celebrate Pride Month this week. Do you have any ideas on what you could do to show your support?

For starters I am going to try and watch the movie "But I'm a Cheerleader" this was recommended to me as suggested viewing for pride month. I also might try some art, maybe paint a model in pride colours

• Love
Reactions: DeathPaloma, dustyrainbow, lita-lassi and 5 others
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
there is no pride parade where i live so i will be living vicariously through my friends in bigger cities and celebrating with them long distance as best i can 💖🧡💛🤍💚💙💜🤎🖤

• Love
carac

carac

May 27, 2023
there is no pride parade where i live so i will be living vicariously through my friends in bigger cities and celebrating with them long distance as best i can 💖🧡💛🤍💚💙💜🤎🖤
I could proably go to the parade in London near me but all the people would freak me out

• Hugs
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
I could proably go to the parade in London near me but all the people would freak me out
parades are so hard. the crowds, noise, heat and dirt are far too much for me, i wish they weren't. incidentally i managed to be right in the middle of the brooklyn pride parade when i lived there (the store i worked at was on the route, i stood in the door or hid inside most of the time with earplugs) and even the cop cars had been done with rainbows. most people just laughed at the irony
Signal 2023 06 10 20 18 27 959

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and carac
carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Weekly Challenge 33: Bingo

So there was a thread in the off topic section last week with "Loser Bingo" but why not try some self care bingo.
How many of the card below can you cross off in one day?
Alternatively find your own Bingo card or try a weekly or monthly one. You could even customize your own bingo card, kind of like a to do list!

View attachment results.webp

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lita-lassi, Praestat_Mori and Life_and_Death
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
i stayed alive 🥳

• Love
carac

carac

May 27, 2023

Attachments

• thurs.jpg
    thurs.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and vak
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, vak and carac
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
🥳🥳🥳

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Challenge 34: How to?

For this challenge what you need to do is create your own 'How to' set of instructions to share a special skill or trick you would like to pass on. Do you have a special way of cooking something? Do you have a drawing technique you want to share with others? Maybe there is some other special knowledge you would like to pass on. How about try writing a "how to guide"

I need to have a little think about what I would. There is a little trick a do with superglue that I might think about sharing!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and DeathPaloma
D

DeathPaloma

Opening quote of "Memórias Póstumas de Brás Cubas"
Sep 30, 2023
Challenge 34: How to?

For this challenge what you need to do is create your own 'How to' set of instructions to share a special skill or trick you would like to pass on. Do you have a special way of cooking something? Do you have a drawing technique you want to share with others? Maybe there is some other special knowledge you would like to pass on. How about try writing a "how to guide"

I need to have a little think about what I would. There is a little trick a do with superglue that I might think about sharing!
Ok so I don't have special set of skills, and I think my advice might not be the best but I feel like I could either do a how to start writtng or writting tips or something plant and indoor "gardening" how to... it would be fun to know which one people would appreciate more

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and carac
carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Ok so I don't have special set of skills, and I think my advice might not be the best but I feel like I could either do a how to start writtng or writting tips or something plant and indoor "gardening" how to... it would be fun to know which one people would appreciate more
Personally I wouldn't mind seeing some tips on indoor gardening. Although I also have a lot of outdoor gardening I should be doing haha

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Ok so here is my (much anticipated, I'm sure) super glue hack

First of all I would say be very careful this will make super glue even more potent so please use with care

My tip, if you are having trouble to get super glue to work, especially between two uneven surfaces is to use Baking soda. What you need to do is sprinkle a small amount of Baking soda to one half of what you want to stick and apply some super glue to the other half, then press together and hold. The Baking soda will do two things. First it will act as an accelerator for the glue, meaning it will set and dry in seconds so be very careful. The second thing it will do it act as a filler as it does not shrink, so it will fill any gaps and provide a greater surface area to bond to. That's all there is to it!

Thats was my tips for using super glue, you're welcome :)

• Informative
carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Challenge 35: Draw a pattern

We haven't done a drawing challenge for a while. For some people just doodling or drawing patterns can help them relax and you don't have to be really artistic just to draw swiggles or lines. I have linked a video below for inspiration, there are lots of different techniques or designs you can try or just come up with one of your own.

I will see what I can find myself and try to post my efforts later

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Challenge 35: Draw a pattern

We haven't done a drawing challenge for a while. For some people just doodling or drawing patterns can help them relax and you don't have to be really artistic just to draw swiggles or lines. I have linked a video below for inspiration, there are lots of different techniques or designs you can try or just come up with one of your own.

I will see what I can find myself and try to post my efforts later

would a mandala count as a pattern??