• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023
Breh there's a poll up somewhere saying that 48% of the people on this site heard about this website form that guys video obviously its good to have a good community (No I don't hope for people to feel what half of the people on here do BUT) the fact that they banned the search results for the site in Germany kind of makes me think it's because of the video about the site where as long as I have ben on here I've never seen anyone "Encourage a minor to kill themselvess" the most I've EVER seen was them hoping for the best in the afterlife if there is one.
I'm open to hear any thoughts. yes I got passionate for a moment. :nomouth:
also I hate the name Tantacrul

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I'm thankful for his video because I found this site. His description of this site is definitely misleading and describes us as horrible people who encourage suicide and applaud it and that's not true. What we do say is if you want to go, we hope you're happy with your decision and it's your decision. If a person is suicidal and has a plan we will talk to them all night and make sure they are safe and comfortable and if they change their mind, we are there either way. So His video is very misleading but it brings traction to the site and people that need to be here now feel safe and can express themselves.

Last edited:
M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023
I'm thankful for his video because I found this site. His description of this site is definitely misleading and pant us as horrible people who encourage suicide and applaud it and that's not true. What we say is if you want to go, we hope you're happy with your decision and it's your decision. If a person is suicidal and has a plan we will talk to them all night and make sure they are safe and comfortable and if they change their mind, we are there either way. So His video is very misleading but it brings traction to the site and people that need to be here now feel safe and can express themselves.
Yes, I can get by with what you say pretty easily and will love that people who found it are happy with it. :) thank you!

Reactions: momento.mori
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Breh there's a poll up somewhere saying that 48% of the people on this site heard about this website form that guys video obviously its good to have a good community (No I don't hope for people to feel what half of the people on here do BUT) the fact that they banned the search results for the site in Germany kind of makes me think it's because of the video about the site where as long as I have ben on here I've never seen anyone "Encourage a minor to kill themselvess" the most I've EVER seen was them hoping for the best in the afterlife if there is one.
I'm open to hear any thoughts. yes I got passionate for a moment. :nomouth:
also I hate the name Tantacrul
Well, i dont think his video is a huge problem but, yeah.
When i saw it i was like: "Dude, what's this buddy talking about". I have never seen somebody say "yeah, do it", actually, here people respects your decision but hopes you the best, and tries to help you recover. I feel like im in a good comunity of good and honest people that just tries to help, nothing more.

M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023
Well, i dont think his video is a huge problem but, yeah.
When i saw it i was like: "Dude, what's this buddy talking about". I have never seen somebody say "yeah, do it", actually, here people respects your decision but hopes you the best, and tries to help you recover. I feel like im in a good comunity of good and honest people that just tries to help, nothing more.
yes I agree with that and if people want to hate on the site because of it that's fine to however I know we cant exactly advertise the site I think that's why im having one sided beef with the video because you can't defend it and maybe im also a bit sour because I found the site differently and not under as good of circumstances. Thank you though 🙏☺️

M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023
I don't like how much attention that video brought to the site. It may have been a positive for people who found SS through the video, but the increased attention and awareness does worry me.
yes this was a safe place for some people to feel understood. Now I see some people on here JUST to talk about how it's bad?!?! like you really went through the process of making an account for that. Most of those people come from those videos. Buti will continue to enjoy the fact that there are some people who came to from that video because they thought they could relate. I do think we should not make those people feel excluded but still it comes with bad. Thank you :)

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
It's really frustrating to me how he painted this site to be a horrible place that eggs people on to kill themselves. On the contrary a lot of people have the sentiment that it's best to try any options available to them to get better first before deciding to ctb. If he just spent some time on the site and actually looked into how it is without an unbiased opinion, he would see that it's not like that at all. People here respect your decision to do what you want with your own life, and I've never seen a community so supportive and empathetic. I empathize with the fact that he's grieving the person who CTB'd that was in his discord server. But this site doesn't promote minors dying by suicide, in fact people here are pretty vigilant about banning any minors, there's been multiple times where I went to report someone being a minor only to find they were already banned really quickly. When I saw his video I also thought that this place was horrible and full of sadists because of the way he framed it, I'm so happy I took the time to get to know SS better for what it truly is

Reactions: pilotviolin
LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
I'm glad the video existed just so I could find this place, I saw through his blatant cherry picking rather easily. Ratio tbh

Can't wait to die and no youtube moid is gonna tell me no because "erm incels!! uhm.. black market!!"

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Bit like the NYT article isn't it? Designed to denigrate but all it does is advertise the site for free.

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I don't like how much attention that video brought to the site. It may have been a positive for people who found SS through the video, but the increased attention and awareness does worry me.
I also don't like the increased attention to the site since his video went up. I joined before his video went up though.