lavenderlilylies

lavenderlilylies

Sep 24, 2024
I think a lot about what people around me might say after I'm gone, my childhood friends or those I knew on a surface level. It's hard to imagine anyone grieving me with how lonely I've always felt, to be honest, if there is love for me in anyone's heart I'm a little hurt it never showed, it would've saved my life.

But I'm certainly guilty of that too. I always think back to my grandpa's final days, i loved that man a lot, but the last time i saw him i didn't even bother keeping his company, i just didn't think about it. He sat alone, he got tired, we called an ambulance and he was admitted to hospital, and then he died.

I don't think dead people can hear us, but if they did i think a lot of them would find it funny hearing how much everyone "loved them and is going to miss them". I know I would at least.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: alienfreak, StrawberryRed, yabujin and 5 others
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
It's kind of the same in work places. It's not until someone is leaving that everyone appreciates them.
If they were given even a fraction of that while they worked there, they might not have bothered to look for other opportunities!

I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for the heartfelt post. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: lavenderlilylies
yabujin

yabujin

Oct 21, 2024
When someone dies, something profound happens to you physically
You acknowledge the uniqueness and rareness of their memories of life the lived that will be never regurgitated.

Now, for me under6feetmaxxing isn't gonna do any good bc nobody cares about me not even relatives.

squidsponge

squidsponge

Sep 22, 2024
I relate to the "it's hard to imagine anyone grieving me" I guess that makes things easier the being alone.

• Love