F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Our world is so fucked right now and it distresses me so much. My gov fucked up the corona response so we're being locked down again. I found out today that Facebook is enabling genocide (in more than one place!) as well as subverting democracy everywhere and the fucking vampire Zuckerberg could give two shits. And yet my news feed is full of stories about a false debate between two sundowning rapists. This just makes me want to die even more. It makes me so anxious and sad. My heart breaks for the pain of everything going on. This world is so horrible sometimes, I just hate everything. I wish I could die right now and be done with this nightmare.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, voyager, nerve and 12 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Ah, a fellow American. We are for sure a dystopia. All the news is nowadays is more and more stories about how trump is basically bringing down the country from the inside.

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Ah, a fellow American. We are for sure a dystopia. All the news is nowadays is more and more stories about how trump is basically bringing down the country from the inside.

I'm actually Canadian but I live close to the border. I'm also maybe way to empathic so I don't see other countries problems as "theirs", all pain in this world is a human problem. I wish I could just turn my heart off sometimes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, GoodPersonEffed, LonelyDude15 and 1 other person
Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
Waititsallohioalwayshasbeen8.jpeg
The universe has always been a dystopia.

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious, voyager, Leshen and 7 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm actually Canadian but I live close to the border. I'm also maybe way to empathic so I don't see other countries problems as "theirs", all pain in this world is a human problem. I wish I could just turn my heart off sometimes.
Lucky you for being Canadian lol For sure every countries shares the earths problems. I think under Trump's rule we've made a lot of the world's and humanity's problems worse. It will be interesting to see the world in 5 or 10 years.

Reactions: foxdie
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I agree. The world is a place I don't want to be in anymore. Humans have destroyed it.
Lucky you for being Canadian lol For sure every countries shares the earths problems. I think under Trump's rule we've made a lot of the world's and humanity's problems worse. It will be interesting to see the world in 5 or 10 years.
If I'm lucky I won't be here in 5 or 10 years. I don't wanna see how the world will be in the future. This planet sucks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, demuic, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Yeah Trump is straight poison, but he is only a symptom of the problem IMO. Just a very loud, in your-face-so-you-can't-look-away- symptom, he's definitely made things much much worse. He just says the quiet parts loud, which is strangely refreshing, despite being so horrifying lol.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
The world as it is, is enough for me to wish that I could simply walk away from this life. For some people all they have to do is look out their window to see how screwed up this world really is. Even if Biden get's elected it won't change much in the grand scheme of things in the U.S, dictators in other countries have a decent chance of dying in their sleep from old age before any change is brought to those who need it, the earth continues to die from the human race' existence and nothing can save it now. This world as it is, is nothing but suffering on top of more suffering and people should have the right to choose when they wish to leave it.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, demuic, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
EssenceFocus

EssenceFocus

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Yes, I see earth as very dystopic, yet

Problems everywhere. Politicians who only work into their own pocket... I don't think I have to list everything, you know it.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and foxdie
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
every time i look at the news, i become more and more sure that the world won't exist in 5 years. we'll have destroyed it with our own selfish, sinful hands.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Caspers, demuic and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I don't know if the dystopia can ever be escaped from, I don't think it's unique to our time. To me, reality is a reprehensible hell for as long as it harbours suffering, in any form.

Reactions: foxdie and demuic