• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
...and I don't want to be witnessing it.

I guess I know too much about who and why and what's coming. But I hesitate to talk about it because I don't want to be the "party-pooper". It's a very, very depressing topic.

I guess I'm here to find out if there are others here that are in the know and are
thinking about "leaving the planet" before shit starts hitting the fan properly.

Funnily enough; I live in the probably safest country on the planet. Safe primarily because Switzerland is/always has been a safe haven for the ones responsible for all the geopolitical shenanigans/wars in the past 100+ years. I'm just tired of being aware of this fact, while most here are, sitting in their 'Alpine Biotope', completely clueless.

Can't take it anymore. I probably know too much. Anyone else?

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Ive been watching this thing very closely.
It's inevitable that the USA and Iran are going to go to war.
Russia, china and North Korea will be on the sides of the entire Muslim nations.
There are 2 USA aircraft carriers near the black sea and warships ready to meet them soon.
As well as nuclear capable f35 fighter jets.
Hell on earth in the very near future.
Maybe I won't have to ctb after all.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Man, I've (1) stopped believing anything massive will ever happen and (2) started actively rooting for the terrible world-ending happening.

Just get on with it. If the major city I live closest to is nuked sure I'll die a horrible death but at least I won't have to go to the fucking office tomorrow.

SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
Ive been watching this thing very closely.
It's inevitable that the USA and Iran are going to go to war.
Russia, china and North Korea will be on the sides of the entire Muslim nations.
There are 2 USA aircraft carriers near the black sea and warships ready to meet them soon.
As well as nuclear capable f35 fighter jets.
Hell on earth in the very near future.
Maybe I won't have to ctb after all.
The devastating part of it is that it's all by design. Every country, every leader, secretly answers to the same masters. They want us to pick sides. But there are only two sides: top vs. bottom.
Covid, Ukraine, Gaza were/are just the appetisers, I'm afraid.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The devastating part of it is that it's all by design. Every country, every leader, secretly answers to the same masters. They want us to pick sides. But there are only two sides: top vs. bottom.
Yes, exactly. They want to cause division everywhere. Not just in the theatre of war, but amongst the civilian population as well.
Classic divide and conquer tactics by things such as religion and disinformation campaigns.

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I hear this every single year: "WW3 is happening we're heading into it" :ahhha: This is literally a routine thing yall have been saying for the last 20 or so years on and off any time there's any conflicts between opposing countries. Calm down

SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
Yes, exactly. They want to cause division everywhere. Not just in the theatre of war, but amongst the civilian population as well.
Classic divide and conquer tactics by things such as religion and disinformation campaigns.
Well put. And yes, the real targets are the ordinary people of this world itself. Best case for them is if we start killing eachother. Less work for them.
Divide et impera, the oldest trick in the book. Works every damn time.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Well put. And yes, the real targets are the ordinary people of this world itself. Best case for them is if we start killing eachother. Less work for them.
Divide et impera, the oldest trick in the book. Works every damn time.
Thank you.
I'm wondering if the real goal behind all of this is to usher in the new world order.
I think that threre are 2 scenarios: we could either be obliterated because some lunatic launches a nuke, or the world leaders are in collusion with one another and want a one world government and set up a worldwide social credit system such as the one in China.
People will prefer a " peaceful " solution and one world government to all out war.
Complete control of the worlds population.

SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
I hear this every single year: "WW3 is happening we're heading into it" :ahhha: This is literally a routine thing yall have been saying for the last 20 or so years on and off any time there's any conflicts between opposing countries. Calm down
Well, I've been around for a while. But I get your point. The thing is, every war since WWI & WWII is a piece of the puzzle to where we are now. Prof. Carroll Quigley's 'Tragedy & Hope' will give you many clues to what I'm trying to say.
Once you know the end goal --> centralized world government, there has to be a catalyst. I'm not saying WWIII starts today or tomorrow, but we are certainly heading into this (preplanned) direction in the next few years.

S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
Good point, though during the cold war it was not a routine, more like a very real possibility (the cuba crisis was the closest humanity ever came to nuclear devastation) so we've learnt a lot of lessons

Don't think for a second though, that there aren't some extremely smart people out there working hard to prevent the silos from launching, and some doing everything they can to do the opposite. There are fingers just itching to push those buttons and considering our nature, it's a miracle we haven't already

SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
Thank you.
I'm wondering if the real goal behind all of this is to usher in the new world order.
I think that threre are 2 scenarios: we could either be obliterated because some lunatic launches a nuke, or the world leaders are in collusion with one another and want a one world government and set up a worldwide social credit system such as the one in China.
People will prefer a " peaceful " solution and one world government to all out war.
Complete control of the worlds population.
This is exactly where we are heading. But as a matter of fact, there is nothing new about the order. It's the gang at the top trying to preserve the old order: top vs. bottom. Freedom for the aristocrats, oligarchs and the very well off, serfdom for the "happy" slaves. It's fascism. Always has been. But this time techno-fascism on steroids. As long as you comply, you've got nothing to worry about. Calling them out will put you in a digital prison via CBDC's and Social Credit.

S

Someonewhotypes

Feb 15, 2021
I think reading the news is stressful, but there's always been horrific events happening and the world goes on. History has always repeated itself especially on the topic of wars, but maybe there will be some reservations because of the nuclear weapons the major powers have, so a direct war between the major powers is unlikely. I mean, country that has nuclear weapons vs country that has nuclear weapons will need to try negotiating otherwise how could they imagine there will be any winner left?

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
I have had a stack of chocolate and a bottle of Baileys -orig one went out of date! so replaced- in the fridge since little p invaded Ukraine, when we get the 23(?) minute warning, I will go outside, face east, stuff my face, wash it down w baileys, repeat. Til we're hit.
Or maybe I'll have ctb by then.
Either hurry up and slay us all or stop this cruelty.
I want humans to leave this planet to nature, but sadly we'll wipe it out with us.

social_anxiety

social_anxiety

May 13, 2023
There is a real possibility that we a heading to WWIII.
I don't mean next 2 or 3 years time. More like a decade.
Besides Ucrania/Russia and Israel/Palestine there is the likely conflict between China and Taiwan (strongly supported by USA).
That could scalate quickly to a global war.

As strange as it seems... sometimes I wish a global catastrophe would occur so I'd die because of it instead of suicide. Would be a meteor, WWIII.... anything...

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I'm sure that this is what's happening. There are definitely powers in the shadows that orchestrate major world events as well as much of the general structure and discourse of this society. The right vs left divide in politics is largely a distraction from the real war which is between the ones who control and benefit from this system and everyone else. I feel a bit saner seeing other people talking about it.

peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
There is a real possibility that we a heading to WWIII.
I don't mean next 2 or 3 years time. More like a decade.
Besides Ucrania/Russia and Israel/Palestine there is the likely conflict between China and Taiwan (strongly supported by USA).
That could scalate quickly to a global war.

As strange as it seems... sometimes I wish a global catastrophe would occur so I'd die because of it instead of suicide. Would be a meteor, WWIII.... anything...
Also North Korea/South Korea. Now we have the Europe and Middle East theaters, and East Asia is around the corner.

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Yes I also know too much, went down the rabbit hole starting years ago. I used to really worry about it and it depressed me that I'm one of the most vulnerable people if we have a war or things get very dire economically. I was comforted when I learned that if u can recieve God and Jesus, and understand that we are meant to rely on God for our sufficiency. Learning this really helped ease my fears. There's so many celebrity social media influencers that spread fear and leave that information out. God did not put us out here to blindly try to rely on ourselves and others advice on what we should do to sustain ourselves. I recognize that it's very difficult for people to have faith in what is not visible, but I do believe this is true. I did not always believe this though.

SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
This thread is so dumb. Stop projecting your existential dread onto world events, for christ's sake.
You don't have to read it buddy. ;)

Gotta poem for you though:

lichtung

manche meinen
lechts und rinks
kann man nicht
velwechsern.
werch ein illtum!

– Ernst Jandl
I'm sure that this is what's happening. There are definitely powers in the shadows that orchestrate major world events as well as much of the general structure and discourse of this society. The right vs left divide in politics is largely a distraction from the real war which is between the ones who control and benefit from this system and everyone else. I feel a bit saner seeing other people talking about it.
I feel a bit saner seeing you feel a bit saner after reading it.
I guess that's partially why I posted it. For each other's sanity.
Yes I also know too much, went down the rabbit hole starting years ago. I used to really worry about it and it depressed me that I'm one of the most vulnerable people if we have a war or things get very dire economically. I was comforted when I learned that if u can recieve God and Jesus, and understand that we are meant to rely on God for our sufficiency. Learning this really helped ease my fears. There's so many celebrity social media influencers that spread fear and leave that information out. God did not put us out here to blindly try to rely on ourselves and others advice on what we should do to sustain ourselves. I recognize that it's very difficult for people to have faith in what is not visible, but I do believe this is true. I did not always believe this though.
I'm glad this works for you.

I'll put it this way, a pretty simple concept for my own understanding:

It's Truth versus Falsehood. "Free will" (if you will) gives you a choice between the two.

"The Truth shall set you free", right? :)

Last edited:
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
The odds of WW3 happening is extremely slim. Even if Iran does try something in the Middle East it's extremely unlikely that any other country is going to go to bat for them. China and Russia aren't going to risk conflict with the United States for Iran, especially China. They stand to gain nothing from it.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Probably not, The status quo is 'set in stone' thanks to happy go lucky competition and materialism lovers.
Fear mongering to keep divide in 'society' so the rich can turn the poor against each other.

It's about time the poor grew some thoughtful ideas and not just keep wanting to have others tell them how to live so they can blame them. I don't like the Illuminati gimps but would rather be stuck having to make conversation with them than a typical soap opera watching westerner.

moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023

I guess I know too much about who and why and what's coming. But I hesitate to talk about it because I don't want to be the "party-pooper". It's a very, very depressing topic.

I guess I'm here to find out if there are others here that are in the know and are
thinking about "leaving the planet" before shit starts hitting the fan properly.

Funnily enough; I live in the probably safest country on the planet. Safe primarily because Switzerland is/always has been a safe haven for the ones responsible for all the geopolitical shenanigans/wars in the past 100+ years. I'm just tired of being aware of this fact, while most here are, sitting in their 'Alpine Biotope', completely clueless.

I'm there with you. It's getting bad, and I've been seeing it for awhile myself. There's no good in any of these conflicts.

I live in one of the "safest" cities in the US, due to its sheer military presence and huge medical and tech industry, but at the same time I wonder if it would be a target if war comes to US soil. I'm pretty sure it will, and if there's a nuke or anything big, I hope I'm near the epicenter so i just melt and don't have to suffer the consequences.

What really struck me recently is this new US defense package sending money to several scattered regions around the world, at all the important strategic fronts. I found that to be pretty telling of what's to come in the next few years or so

SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
I'm there with you. It's getting bad, and I've been seeing it for awhile myself. There's no good in any of these conflicts.

I live in one of the "safest" cities in the US, due to its sheer military presence and huge medical and tech industry, but at the same time I wonder if it would be a target if war comes to US soil. I'm pretty sure it will, and if there's a nuke or anything big, I hope I'm near the epicenter so i just melt and don't have to suffer the consequences.

What really struck me recently is this new US defense package sending money to several scattered regions around the world, at all the important strategic fronts. I found that to be pretty telling of what's to come in the next few years or so
Once you understand that there are only three sovereign states in existence on this planet, controlled by the same entities, and all countries are merely "companies"; and the people (slaves) are simply "assets" of this ancient powerstructure and it's predatory usury system; things start to make more sense.
And "conflicts", as well as major events, reveal themselves as what they truly are: Machinations to further the agendas of the ruling establishment. This includes so-called "social engineering.".

I've now written well over 1000 words of geopolitical ramblings and a few personal inputs. But I got hesitant to post it here. For several reasons. It's tough stuff; at least it was for me, and I don't want to push anyone "over the edge" in here; it can turn one's worldview completely upside down. And this is neither a geopolitics forum, nor a "confpiwafy feori" chat.. so.

If anyone really wants to know more about who runs the show behind the curtain and where I found my information, I'm happy to connect and share via PM. I've come across a few old mags and books that are pretty hard to find if you don't know where to look.

Thanks anyway for giving me the opportunity to vent and for the interactions.

Much love,

Dee

Last edited:
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
If there was a WW1 and WW2 (which my grandfather fought in) I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if there was a third one (considering all the conflicts and tension in the world today). I just hope I am not here to witness it when the bombs drop and the shit has hit the fan all over the world.

temperance

temperance

Marijuana Wizard
Sep 25, 2023

Everything in me hopes this happens

90SecondsToMidnight

90SecondsToMidnight

WandererOfPurgatory
Aug 30, 2023

Swiss here too. I'd hate to see us in the middle of another World War, But if it does happen and our country joined in i'd personally like to enlist, Mostly for the hopes that it would be my way out of this life. Unfortunately due to Medical conditions I wasn't even allowed to do my mandatory military service, and im Exempt from any sort of draft if they were to bring it back. Kind of makes me feel more useless than I already do. At least if I served in a War and died that way it wouldnt be percieved as Selfish and Dishonorable by those around me. On the other hand I feel extremely fortunate that our country has the reputation of being the Neutral state, and that most of our people would be safe, at least for as long as possible. Either way, If a third world war does officially kick off, I couldnt leave this planet just yet. I'd want to assist in any way I possibly could, Even if it was just volunteer work for Relief aid or refugee camps. After all was said and done, Then maybe, But not while everyone around me is also suffering.