secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
Planned to OD tonight, on a hefty cocktail of hydrocodone, xanax, and liquor, and the helping hand of Zofran. I was pretty excited as I got the benzo and antiemetic a lot sooner than I thought I'd be able to, and was supposed to get access to 220 mg of hydrocodone. Unfortunately my access to the hydrocodone fell through, and while I'm cool with an agonizing death from APAP if the hydro fails (unlikely given the combinations), I'm not desperate enough to down some Tylenol to get the job done tonight without the hydro.

Anyone else come tantalizingly close, only to have things go awry?

• Hugs
Reactions: 21Neberg and Superfluous
Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
Planned to OD tonight, on a hefty cocktail of hydrocodone, xanax, and liquor, and the helping hand of Zofran. I was pretty excited as I got the benzo and antiemetic a lot sooner than I thought I'd be able to, and was supposed to get access to 220 mg of hydrocodone. Unfortunately my access to the hydrocodone fell through, and while I'm cool with an agonizing death from APAP if the hydro fails (unlikely given the combinations), I'm not desperate enough to down some Tylenol to get the job done tonight without the hydro.

Anyone else come tantalizingly close, only to have things go awry?
Yes, when I saved up 10 000mg of seroquil, then found too soon. Unfortunately, all I got was to be in a coma for 3 days, then a visit to my regular psych ward.

I was frustrated, to say the least!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis and Superfluous
secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
Yes, when I saved up 10 000mg of seroquil, then found too soon. Unfortunately, all I got was to be in a coma for 3 days, then a visit to my regular psych ward.

I was frustrated, to say the least!

Shit, I'm sorry you had to go through that :( Receiving medical intervention before success is a major concern, as I'm convinced my last attempt may just have succeeded if I hadn't been 'helped' in time.

Reactions: 21Neberg and Superfluous
Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
Shit, I'm sorry you had to go through that :( Receiving medical intervention before success is a major concern, as I'm convinced my last attempt may just have succeeded if I hadn't been 'helped' in time.
Yes "helped" indeed :(
I'm sorry for what you are going through as well. I can't imagine having it all planned out, only to be thwarted at the last minute!

Reactions: secondtimesthecharm, not_a_robot and Superfluous
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
if you are gonna do this
do it right

for everyones sake
or better yet, like me, give life one more chance!!

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife and Random
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I gave life a chance, I'm taking 20mg of dianabol, and hitting the gym, better than any antidepressant ever.

Reactions: nosoul and Jolene40