sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
i have always wondered if i was born to suffer this much.
having bpd, abusive family (physical, emotional, & some sexual), borderline abuse partner (keeps me isolated , said her therapist told her to do this. I'm never allowed to hang with her & her friends since 2 years ago), hated by everyone around me currently, last gf cheated on me, & the list goes on.
was i really born to suffer?? what did i do to deserve all of this? i just wanted to live a decent life & feel ok...but i cant have that. everytime i think i have that, i fuck everything up. people know the pain they've caused me & they do nothing to prevent it. i love everyone so much. so why do they hate me? i think everybody deserves happiness & love no matter what. i know people cant help that they are bad sometimes, but it's still painful.
i hope you guys understand what I'm saying. I'm sorry I'm such a burden to everyone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lmd, death137 and fat feet
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
In my humble opinion being here and talking to people that get it, is not being a burden. I am sorry those things happened to you.
I would assume that people are here for the similar reasons.
Your question about being born to suffer, I am not sure. I used to think that we were suppose to learn from our past/mistakes to change our life moving forward, to find that myself. Still I keep finding myself in the same situation coming back to wanting to leave. I do not want to do the same thing over again. It my age I do not seem to have been able to change it. Perhaps you can by learning something I missed?

Last edited:
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
don't apologize for being a "burden". having emotions isn't being a burden, especially on a forum like this, where you're allowed to vent to your heart's content.

i don't think anybody is born to suffer. people are born just because two people decided to have sex. the true suffering comes from the horrific things people do to other people.

you didn't do anything to deserve anything you've gone through. sometimes, people hurt other people just because. or other times, they're hurt themselves. it's not a problem with you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fat feet and sadstuffie
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
don't apologize for being a "burden". having emotions isn't being a burden, especially on a forum like this, where you're allowed to vent to your heart's content.

i don't think anybody is born to suffer. people are born just because two people decided to have sex. the true suffering comes from the horrific things people do to other people.

you didn't do anything to deserve anything you've gone through. sometimes, people hurt other people just because. or other times, they're hurt themselves. it's not a problem with you.

I think in my case perhaps both. I would not be attract to people that would hurt me eventually if I were not broken myself.
Thank you. You are very generous with your truth. I appreciate it.