xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
I was indoctrinated with this bullshit from day one. I never knew any better. This hell bullshit scared me shitless when I was a fucking kid. For all I know, it's part of the reason that I'm mentally fucked now. Now I'm watching my little sister go through the same shit.

I finally broke myself away from Christianity around 15. If it weren't for the internet, I'd probably still believe it. The depression has been pretty much constant since around 10, but if anything has improved my life it was breaking free from those shackles.

I was thinking that I'd lie in my note to my family that I'd "accepted Jesus" before I died just to lessen the blow for them.

However, they made me change my mind. I don't care if they belive what they believe, but they aren't of the same mind. They're constantly commenting because it's their sole purpose in life: their life has no meaning but converting others. I try to just shut my mouth when they rattle off their bullshit, but if dare defend myself, a massive argument always ensues. I'm not going to blame them for their religious bullshit in my note, but I'm sure as hell not going to tell them what they want to hear either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Asta and letmeseethedeath
W

wanttodie.nz

Student
Jul 24, 2019
It's your note. Tell them the truth. I have in mine.

Reactions: Asta