G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
For me it was hot garbage. Possibly one of the worst years ever, very few good things happened this year.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: forever21, garcelle, puppy9 and 4 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
That's a big NO. Every year since my husband passed away in October 2017 has sucked worse than the previous year did.
2020 will be my last! :meh:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: forever21, Soulless_Angel, Brick In The Wall and 10 others
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Worst year ever. The love of my life died. I hope 2020 is my last.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: forever21, exhausted, Soulless_Angel and 11 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Bit of an odd question to ask on this forum wouldn't you say lmao

• Love
Reactions: forever21, exhausted, AlexM and 10 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
no it's been the worst year of my life. A complete downward spiral. I've been ill for a long time but I came to the sudden realization this year that I've had absolutely no help and things have just gotten worse instead of better. I tried to better myself this year by making an effort to lose weight among other things but it all backfired in my face. Now I just am so physically sick I can't do anything.
Bit of an odd question to ask on this forum wouldn't you say lmao
well there could be some people here who have actually recovered in the last year?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel, Nem, Flume and 7 others
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
It hasn't been an especially good year, despite a few good moments here and there. Either 2019 or 2018 take the cake for worst year for me. It seems like my life has been on an overall downward trend since conception.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem, LMLN, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
The worst year I've had since I went through abuse as a child. Nothing will beat those years but shit, this has been a bad one. Sorry to see so many of us feel the same.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: forever21, exhausted, hershberger and 5 others
bigoutfit

bigoutfit

Oct 7, 2019
Worst year for me as well was 2019. Lots of stuff went down and tried to CTB twice. Other people on here and everywhere else are going through so much as well though. I try to put that in perspective but it's hard sometimes. Here is to a better 2020 for me and everyone :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem, mediocre, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
It was the worst year of my life (all others where ok)and i think the next will get worse. My health is getting worse at the age at 34 the doctors dont come to conclusion,although everything is leading to one thing...and because the docs dont tell a diagnose everybody of my family is saying its your psyche...i was fine till last year.mentaly and physically,but if you have more and more pain,getting weaker from muscles ( i did a lot of sports before) cant participate in normal life like before and getting no help,ypur psyche surly suffers.
I was in hospital 7 times,visited 12 different doctors and went to a doctor like 40 or 50 times in total.
So fuck 2019, and well probably fuck 2020

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem, mediocre, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
My dog passed away in November 2019, so no. It was terrible one. He was last thing keeping me in this world.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: forever21, Nem, Elbarado and 5 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
This year sucked

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21, Sensei, Nemeshisu and 2 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
no it's been the worst year of my life. A complete downward spiral. I've been ill for a long time but I came to the sudden realization this year that I've had absolutely no help and things have just gotten worse instead of better. I tried to better myself this year by making an effort to lose weight among other things but it all backfired in my face. Now I just am so physically sick I can't do anything.

well there could be some people here who have actually recovered in the last year?
Oh ok ya I see your point lol my bad!

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu and mediocre
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
No it was terrible. This year and last year were the worst.

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21, LMLN and Nemeshisu
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
In this forum the answer is pretty obvious: no

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21, Nemeshisu and LMLN
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
It's been a bad year. I look back a year ago and when people say that a year can do a lot, they're not kidding. 2020 will be the same. I wish I wasn't such a coward and I could just ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu and LMLN
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019

I feel you

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, Nemeshisu and LMLN
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Worst year ever. I discovered that my wife had lied and robbes me for more than a decade. On yhe other hand, I met my best friend on SS this summer

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soulless_Angel, mediocre, LMLN and 1 other person
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019

Yeah but he/she asked in suicidal section not recovery.

Reactions: mediocre and LMLN
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
2019 was one gigantic space-demanding mess of nothingness for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN and mediocre
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Ups and downs, but overall was good in spite of all my overwhelming health problems. I had a good spirit, cause I was deeply in love.

Losing my girlfriend of three years to an unexpected and unusually ugly breakup put me back in suicidal ideation though. Now I'm ready to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN, mediocre, Skyview and 1 other person
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Nope. The worst one for me since 2012. At least the first half of 2018 was ok, while both halves of 2019 sucked in a different way. But still a part of a downward spiral.

• Hugs
Reactions: Flume, LMLN, mediocre and 1 other person
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Worst I ever had.

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN, mediocre and Nemeshisu
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Yes. I met Stan
No. He CTB 21 days ago

• Hugs
Reactions: Morphinekiss, LMLN and mediocre

Student
Aug 23, 2019
The first half was absolutely the best year of my life. About mid-July my illusion of happiness began to crumble and I wound up feeling worse than ever. I had a fabulous six or so months though.

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN and mediocre
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
No, it was the worst year of my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: TearyEyedQueen, LMLN, mediocre and 1 other person
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
Looking at it objectively, this year I...
  • Finally moved out of parent's house
  • Was brave enough to go out by myself to concerts I enjoyed
  • Stopped self-harming as frequently as I used to
  • Met people at my new jobs who are close to my age and don't entirely hate me
  • Got better at spending my time on a hobby instead of browsing the internet for hours
...all of which is an improvement from last year.

Ultimately though 99% of the time life just sucks and it's going to be like that every year.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, LMLN, mediocre and 2 others
G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
Looking at it objectively, this year I...
  • Finally moved out of parent's house
  • Was brave enough to go out by myself to concerts I enjoyed
  • Stopped self-harming as frequently as I used to
  • Met people at my new jobs who are close to my age and don't entirely hate me
  • Got better at spending my time on a hobby instead of browsing the internet for hours
...all of which is an improvement from last year.

Ultimately though 99% of the time life just sucks and it's going to be like that every year.
I'll never be able to do any of that
it's the main reason why i'll off myself

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN, TearyEyedQueen and mediocre
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I guess I made it this far and back in June that did not seem possible, so thats a win I suppose.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, BlueWidow, mediocre and 1 other person
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
It used to be good, but now it isn't. I don't even want to be here by the time 2020 rolls around.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
There were some good things, but all in all I would have prefered to be able to ctb in peace, that way I wouldn't need excuses to stay alive, because there wouldn't be enough excuses left.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu