Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I have a beautiful girl in my life. It's the first girl that's ever really liked me back, who gets me, who has almost everything in common with me. I wouldn't say we are dating, but the feelings are mutual. I should want to live, at the very least, because of her, but my feelings have not changed much in the months I have known her.
I would kill myself. But I know I can't leave her. I have others in my life I love too, but I know that if I departed, she would take her own life as she is already struggling with passive suicidal thoughts, depression and anxiety.
I love her so much, and can't leave her, but at the same time I know I have to.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lizinha, LMLN, DoNotLet2 and 1 other person
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I'm having the same problem, only it's my son. I don't know why he isn't enough to make me stay. I love him so very much, he is the love and light of my life but... I just can't stay. I can relate to you so much. It's hard knowing the people you are leaving behind. The way I see it is... yes death hurts. But everyone's life goes on. The world keeps spinning. Time heals all wounds death may leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I'm having the same problem, only it's my son. I don't know why he isn't enough to make me stay. I love him so very much, he is the love and light of my life but... I just can't stay. I can relate to you so much. It's hard knowing the people you are leaving behind. The way I see it is... yes death hurts. But everyone's life goes on. The world keeps spinning. Time heals all wounds death may leave.
I am glad to know someone else understands, but at the same time, not; no one else deserves to feel this way, especially while having someone special. You are right, time does go on, I know directly based on several family deaths. No one took their life after a family member's death, life simply goes on, time passes, as hard as it is to accept.

If you ever want to PM (though I'm new to this site, and not exactly sure about how it works and whether I can PM yet) just to vent or talk without getting the "it gets better," repetitive shit, I'm here.

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN and Deathbydemo
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Oh man that sucks. I have nobody because I was always introverted. So I guess suicide is the natural outcome for me. My advice for you is to not do it. Because it isn't just your life anymore. You committed yourself to this girl. And you own her heart not to sound cheesy. Maybe try to break up? Don't take any offense I'm not trying to sound like a dick.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LMLN
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Oh man that sucks. I have nobody because I was always introverted. So I guess suicide is the natural outcome for me. My advice for you is to not do it. Because it isn't just your life anymore. You committed yourself to this girl. And you own her heart not to sound cheesy. Maybe try to break up? Don't take any offense I'm not trying to sound like a dick.
No offense taken, thank you for your words

Reactions: Melkus2020
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
No offense taken, thank you for your words
You shouldn't have stay on this planet and be in constant anguish to make other people happy. If she truly loves you then she will let you go in peace.

Reactions: MrOptions, AlreadyGone and Largeletters
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I am glad to know someone else understands, but at the same time, not; no one else deserves to feel this way, especially while having someone special. You are right, time does go on, I know directly based on several family deaths. No one took their life after a family member's death, life simply goes on, time passes, as hard as it is to accept.

If you ever want to PM (though I'm new to this site, and not exactly sure about how it works and whether I can PM yet) just to vent or talk without getting the "it gets better," repetitive shit, I'm here.
Thank you so much. I might just take you up on that offer some time. I'm so sorry you're going through this too. If anything, at least this place teaches us that we are not alone with our thoughts.

Reactions: Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
You shouldn't have stay on this planet and be in constant anguish to make other people happy. If she truly loves you then she will let you go in peace.
Thank you... that's very reassuring. I appreciate it a lot.
Thank you so much. I might just take you up on that offer some time. I'm so sorry you're going through this too. If anything, at least this place teaches us that we are not alone with our thoughts.
You are welcome, and thank you for your apology, it's alright. You're right, though. Shocking to see how many active people are on this website.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Melkus2020
drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
You quite literally have nothing to lose if you want to try a relationship or something. If you fail you'll be able to CTB alot easier anyways

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
The relationship isn't the issue, everything else is.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I personally would not continue to suffer to keep someone else happy. But that is just me.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I have a beautiful home in Belize that needs work; it is on the western side of ambergris caye (an island off the belizean coastline). Is there anyone here who would be willing to journey with me to Belize? It's a fresh start for some of you. I need a caretaker, as in sto live in first floor apartment to do odd jobs. Knowledge of a boat would be helpful. Any takers?

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Maybe you have a reason to stick around then.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Again, anyone interested n helping me out with Belize?

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Maybe you have a reason to stick around then.
Maybe. Thank you.
I have a beautiful home in Belize that needs work; it is on the western side of ambergris caye (an island off the belizean coastline). Is there anyone here who would be willing to journey with me to Belize? It's a fresh start for some of you. I need a caretaker, as in sto live in first floor apartment to do odd jobs. Knowledge of a boat would be helpful. Any takers?
I am in the USA, and I am unable to leave so suddenly, I'm sorry. I suggest you make a thread of your own about this, or find a thread that will provide better results.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
No thanks needed. We are here for each other. What ever you do though. Make sure it is the right decision.
You're right. I appreciate that a lot. I'm giving everything, like potential decisions, a lot of thought these days.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
You're right. I appreciate that a lot. I'm giving everything, like potential decisions, a lot of thought these days.

I'm glad to hear that. Sometimes those little baby steps can get you through the day. I really have no way of knowing what you go through as i'm not in your place.

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I'm glad to hear that. Sometimes those little baby steps can get you through the day. I really have no way of knowing what you go through as i'm not in your place.
True. I don't have much decisions to make, really, just the small things or whether to CTB. Still, everything kind of matters at this point.

Reactions: one4all
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Does she know about your wish to leave?