• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

idiotenby

May 4, 2024
I think a lot of y'all misunderstood what I was saying bc I was being vague. Usually people don't be commenting so I started taking this place less seriously because it feels like y'all don't actually take suicide talk serious anymore. Anyways I'm not trying get killed by cops or property owners. I just wanna walk around alone because I'm an easy target. I have been a lot in public spaces where men have tried to kidnap me, threaten me, and S/A me. So tbh ion think it's that crazy to find a crazy person here in America. SoCal at that too lol. We're all fucked up in the brain anyways. What happened to the dark cruel shit about suicide, no one talks about it like it's fucked up anymore. People here talk about it like it's a to do list in like every post. I just want to be selfish for once before I die after being used for people my whole life

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I commented on the part 1, and I get where you come from. But do you really want to suffer another chance of people manipulating and using you again? Because as you also said on the post, they might kidnap you and s/a you, but not kill you. I personally would feel horrible if I was assaulted and wasn't killed.

But if you still want to try on the streets, go to slum areas where there are people with firearms or weapon. Raging them would help you ctb by them.

Reactions: idiotenby
I

idiotenby

May 4, 2024
I commented on the part 1, and I get where you come from. But do you really want to suffer another chance of people manipulating and using you again? Because as you also said on the post, they might kidnap you and s/a you, but not kill you. I personally would feel horrible if I was assaulted and wasn't killed.

But if you still want to try on the streets, go to slum areas where there are people with firearms or weapon. Raging them would help you ctb by them.
Tbh I've talked about it in another post I don't care at this point. Everyday I live is just to be crushed down even more by the people who have manipulated me. Sadly I didn't get out of this one in time to make a recovery... I feel so drained I wouldn't care anymore if I was abused until I died.. If I keep going without making progress idk what I'mma do. Genuinely I know what I said isn't a fs plan,, I just want to talk fucked up shit yk

Ey but I appreciate you actually being open to commenting about it seriously

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
Tbh I've talked about it in another post I don't care at this point. Everyday I live is just to be crushed down even more by the people who have manipulated me. Sadly I didn't get out of this one in time to make a recovery... I feel so drained I wouldn't care anymore if I was abused until I died.. If I keep going without making progress idk what I'mma do. Genuinely I know what I said isn't a fs plan,, I just want to talk fucked up shit yk

Ey but I appreciate you actually being open to commenting about it seriously
Not a problem. You know everyone has their own preferred method and choices, and there is nothing I can do about it. My ideal ctb might not be for everyone. SS is definitely a forum where people exchange thoughts and get ideas. Your method might suit or give comfort to another who are thinking about the same thing. I just want you to find peace at the end of the day.

And yes thank you for sharing your thoughts too!

Reactions: idiotenby
I

idiotenby

May 4, 2024
Not a problem. You know everyone has their own preferred method and choices, and there is nothing I can do about it. My ideal ctb might not be for everyone. SS is definitely a forum where people exchange thoughts and get ideas. Your method might suit or give comfort to another who are thinking about the same thing. I just want you to find peace at the end of the day.

And yes thank you for sharing your thoughts too!
Nah that's real, we just want to share stuff. Like suicide is already messed up. It's just like,, if I say this to friends they'll worry tm or maybe it'll drag out and I don't want to suicide bait :T.. I probably will try the basics again ofc, I just wanted to fantasize

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
Nah that's real, we just want to share stuff. Like suicide is already messed up. It's just like,, if I say this to friends they'll worry tm or maybe it'll drag out and I don't want to suicide bait :T.. I probably will try the basics again ofc, I just wanted to fantasize
Yeah I don't have SN yet (it's my preferred method) and until I have it, I think I going to delay texting or telling my friends. They will worry and try to hold me back. And it's little embarrassing as well. And if I ctb, I do not want to fail. They would commit me to pysch ward. But I think about it everyday about how I should send the byebye message! I am glad this community exist because none of my friends and family were this supportive about my thoughts.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I think a lot of y'all misunderstood what I was saying bc I was being vague. Usually people don't be commenting so I started taking this place less seriously because it feels like y'all don't actually take suicide talk serious anymore. Anyways I'm not trying get killed by cops or property owners. I just wanna walk around alone because I'm an easy target. I have been a lot in public spaces where men have tried to kidnap me, threaten me, and S/A me. So tbh ion think it's that crazy to find a crazy person here in America. SoCal at that too lol. We're all fucked up in the brain anyways. What happened to the dark cruel shit about suicide, no one talks about it like it's fucked up anymore. People here talk about it like it's a to do list in like every post. I just want to be selfish for once before I die after being used for people my whole life

This is not a homicide forum. You're the one who doesn't sound serious. Bye! See you on Dateline!

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Esokabat
E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
This is not a homicide forum. You're the one who doesn't sound serious. Bye! See you on Dateline!
I agree. This sounds like mental illness to me and being more about mental illness than the actual topic of ctb. CTB can be a rational decision based on life's circumstances. If you want to make it about killing, homicide, s/a, suffering, torture, I think you are just needing outlet for existing mental illness. Dying does not need all this drama, self-harm, self-torture and self-sacrifice. But sure, if suffering and getting murdered appeals to you, go right ahead

Reactions: Little_Suzy
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Usually people don't be commenting so I started taking this place less seriously because it feels like y'all don't actually take suicide talk serious anymore.
Just because not everyone is ready to leave their lives right this minute doesn't mean they aren't being serious. We all walk a different path, some to pass some to recover.

Your remarks are hurtful and not necessary.

I'm closing this thread.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Esokabat, violetday, Abyssal and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.