• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Red Desert

Red Desert

Here for a short time. Здесь на короткое время.
Apr 24, 2023
Hi everyone! I'm a 20 year old guy from Russia.

I've been thinking about CTB for a long time and about 1.5 years I'm going to do it with a reliable method. In general, it's not a problem or something bad for me, even at such an early age.

But before all that, I'd like to try illegal drugs. I used to read quite a bit about it, I was even going to buy some on Darknet, but thank goodness that got around.

Now I have nothing much to lose and want to experiment with these altered states. I have long term moderate depression and the personality disorder.

Can you tell me what interesting things I can try recreationally without much risk of addiction?

Thanks ;)

• Love
Reactions: 90starve, alonely and Couldydays
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Molly is amazing and a hell of a ride. Makes you love everything but will make you pretty depressed for the following week.

• Love
Reactions: 90starve, Aisley and Red Desert
Red Desert

Red Desert

Here for a short time. Здесь на короткое время.
Apr 24, 2023
Molly is amazing and a hell of a ride. Makes you love everything but will make you pretty depressed for the following week.
Thanks, that was my first thought! 😀

Maybe you can guide me please, is there any verified instructions or discussion of this in English? Like on this forum about methods

♥️

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Yeah, molly's impossible to not love. Shrooms aren't addictive, and I've never had less than a giggly good time on them. And I'm not exactly prone to giggling. Acid and pot aren't addictive either, but those highs magnify your current headspace, and maybe not the best for people already here.

And after that, you kind of need to figure if you're more into uppers or downers, and then go from there.

Reactions: 90starve, Red Desert and FormerlyFe(IV)
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Send cats.
Jul 8, 2023
Normally I'd recommend psychedelics to someone interested in a truly unique experience, but if you are seriously depressed and suicidal, it may not turn out well. And in general, psychedelics pose that risk, it's just greater for mentally ill people. But definitely try marijuana first before classic psychedelics (LSD, psilocybin, mescaline, DMT, etc) and get acclimated to that feeling if you're not already.

Ketamine and or any dissociatives are my number 1 recommendations. They are very easy to use if you are new to drugs and don't want anything that can induce paranoia or fear, AND you don't want to take something that can cause physical dependency. You can start with very low doses, or you can go higher and K-hole which is easily as intense as a classic psychedelic (but different) depending on what you're looking for. Unlike other drugs, it's practically impossible to OD on. It is good with others and it is good by yourself. Just don't fucking try to drive or take a bath or do anything you wouldn't trust a 2 year old to do unattended lol. Plus hey, it's therapeutic, there is no come down, and its duration is moderate.

Adding this in: also, if you want to know what a dissociative feels like without doing something like ketamine, you can (if it's available to buy in your country) Nitrous Oxide which is incredibly short acting. In the USA, you can just buy it at sex shops and online.

MDMA is also a recommendation. Will give you a warm sense of empathy, love, and understanding for yourself and others. But you may need a few days to feel your best after use.

Just stay away from opioids if you're anyone. Please. And stay away from crack and meth if you're someone more inclined towards stimulants. Cocaine and benzos aren't my top recommendations, but coke should be fine to experiment with. But it should be coupled with a downer (like a benzo) so your comedown doesn't make you want to die or run around looking for more coke in a craze (the risk of physical dependency is negligable, but the risk of psychological addiction is obviously significant - and just because it won't make you physically addicted, doesn't mean it wont make you feel like shit)! As for benzos on their own, that would be a subtle, calming, easy experience without the acute euphoria associated with opioids, but still runs the risk for addiction, and isn't really interesting as a recreational activity - it's more of a tool to manipulate how you feel, rather than a drug to have an experience on, if that makes sense. And if you take enough benzos to get really high, you won't remember it anyway! Cheerio.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Red Desert and FormerlyFe(IV)
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Can you get BDO? It's a shorter, more euphoric, less stupid kind of alcohol. I like it. Could be easy to buy, it's a common industrial solvent.

I'd at least go for a psychedelic and disso experience. LSD/Shrooms are usually easy to find and can be life changing in terms of new insights. Ket or DXM dissos but I never tried them, dying to.

Reactions: Red Desert
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Send cats.
Jul 8, 2023
Can you get BDO? It's a shorter, more euphoric, less stupid kind of alcohol. I like it. Could be easy to buy, it's a common industrial solvent.

I'd at least go for a psychedelic and disso experience. LSD/Shrooms are usually easy to find and can be life changing in terms of new insights. Ket or DXM dissos but I never tried them, dying to.
Ooo BDO, never tried that, but it sounds wonderful based on your description. I gotta get my hands on that and give it a try.

As someone who has done DXM a lot as a teenager, DON'T DO DXM Red Desert, not as your first drug experience anyway. DXM has a significant duration (compared to ket), the consumption is difficult (I'm assuming you would be using OTC cough & cold medications), and, most importantly, it can make you feel like shit physically (which is saying a lot, as it's a dissociative which literally makes you not feel your body, but it STILL feels like shit through the dissociative effects). The physical condition on DXM causes most people who try it to genuinely dislike the drug. Most trip reports on Erowid and such are from people who are experienced with the drug and who have a strong (and uncommon) liking for it. I personally think it really needs to be combined with an antiemetic because of the nausea induced naturally from the DXM itself and also from all the shit you're consuming along with it in OTC medications. I personally would never do DXM without weed nowadays, chiefly as an antiemetic, and secondarily as a potentiator (which is just a bonus). I know I told you I recommend "any dissociative" but I'd like to revise that to, "any common dissociative other than DXM" To be clear, I personally love DXM, but I just don't recommend it for a brand new drug user. You Oxo on the other hand are a different story and I'd be interested to hear your experience if you ever try it.

Edit: and just as a quick warning, to you Red Desert, if you DO really want to obtain an OTC medication containing DXM with the intention of abusing it, make sure you know exactly what you're looking for; some medications contain other active ingredients which can be dangerous. If you see anything other than Dextromethorphan listed under the active ingredients, look up what it is and make sure it's safe.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and Red Desert