It's all pointless...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Hollowman, sealbabies and 2 others
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I find myself in a similar position about eating, when l skipped eating for a while because I just didn't feel hungry or have an appetite my stomach began to hurt, I had the thought that this is the rest of my life... just eating, drinking, taking care of my physical organism... that requires going to work, paying rent... all just to keep this body from having any more stomach aches because it is hungry, and having to keep up with my hygiene routine, making sure it doesn't get sick, etc.

I felt imprisoned in this body for the first time, and like I really need to ctb to escape... it is the only way out of this mess.

• Hugs
Reactions: sealbabies, rationaltake and AtMostOkay
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Everything feels pointless for me as well, I only exist for the sake of existing. My life is just meaningless suffering and all I want is to be free from it all and peacefully pass away. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Everything feels pointless for me as well, I only exist for the sake of existing. My life is just meaningless suffering and all I want is to be free from it all and peacefully pass away. I wish you the best.
I wish you the best too.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I'm not a big vacuumer. I once lived in an apartment that I didn't vacuum for the whole nine years I was there, so this wouldn't work for me. :)

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I find myself in a similar position about eating, when l skipped eating for a while because I just didn't feel hungry or have an appetite my stomach began to hurt, I had the thought that this is the rest of my life... just eating, drinking, taking care of my physical organism... that requires going to work, paying rent... all just to keep this body from having any more stomach aches because it is hungry, and having to keep up with my hygiene routine, making sure it doesn't get sick, etc.

I felt imprisoned in this body for the first time, and like I really need to ctb to escape... it is the only way out of this mess.
That's the way I feel with my body. When I eat, it's just for sustenance and not even enjoyment a lot of the time after I plate my food, I'm done with it in five minutes and just end up standing in the kitchen. I'm tired of it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: 13_reasons, Hollowman, rationaltake and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
This describes how so many of us feel. There's nothing left for me here that is worth staying for, but this damn body won't die. Well it will soon enough, I'm working on a different mindset since I wouod really like to leave before July at the latest.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and 13_reasons