• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

danzk

danzk

Apr 27, 2023
When I'm sleeping I feel a thousand times better than when I'm awake, when I wake up I feel enormous sadness for not having simply died in my sleep. The choice to die could be easier for all of us.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: iwanttobedead, MatrixPrisoner, thanatos444 and 26 others
S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
I just wish I could get some sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: iwanttobedead, Aloneandinpain, heavyeyes and 4 others
femboyy

femboyy

Dec 26, 2023
i agree, i really just want to sleep forever

Reactions: heavyeyes, thebelljarrr, Waterfall500 and 2 others
rednights

rednights

Jun 5, 2024
It would be so awesome to just dream forever. My dreams aren't always fun, sometimes they reflect my daytime struggles. But other times, I'm in a whole new world and completely unburdened.

If only we could all just do that forever, but even if I do sleep in I can only fall asleep so long before I'm simply lying there awake in bed.

Reactions: heavyeyes, divinemistress36, thebelljarrr and 2 others
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Same here. The disappointment I feel waking up. The emotional devastation of another day being a hostage.

Reactions: Mateira, offbalance, heavyeyes and 4 others
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
Same here. The disappointment I feel waking up. The emotional devastation of another day being a hostage.
Yeah but at least you have a spouse... someone to share the burden with. I remember waking up one day and just like realizing the "burden of existence." Like it's honestly become a burden for myself. It wasn't always like this...I guess I kinda cursed myself. Sigh. Hopefully one day it's all better...

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, virtualdreamplaza and Waterfall500
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
i spend so long after waking up just laying in bed wishing i didn't have to exist every single day

Reactions: Aloneandinpain, heavyeyes, Daryl72 and 7 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: charcoalcat, heavyeyes, virtualdreamplaza and 2 others
femboyy

femboyy

Dec 26, 2023
Why do you want to ctb? I had a look at your past messages but they don't state a reason.
mostly because of my chronic illness.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Linda and Waterfall500
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
If we could sleep twenty-four hours a day, we would soon return to the primordial slime, the beatitude of that perfect torpor before Genesis - the dream of every consciousness sick of itself.

- Emil Cioran, The Trouble With Being Born

• Love
Reactions: Mateira, Joarga, heavyeyes and 4 others
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Yeah but at least you have a spouse... someone to share the burden with. I remember waking up one day and just like realizing the "burden of existence." Like it's honestly become a burden for myself. It wasn't always like this...I guess I kinda cursed myself. Sigh. Hopefully one day it's all better...
At first that seems positive right, that I have a partner?

And in some ways it is. But it's a double edge sword. He loves me. I love him. That love keeps me trapped into living. Because it triggers my SI. I don't want to hurt him.

The other downside is that now that the US is descending into fascism, if I continue to live, I will have to watch him be harmed by the world we are living in. Possibly even killed, depending on how bad it gets here.

That just fuels my depression. I wish I could leave him. But I can't. So every day I have to balance out my feelings. My resentment over the fact that my love for him keeps me trapped in this hell. And that my continued existence gives him some protection. But the result is that I am constantly suicidal. Which makes him feel like shit about himself, and then that just fuels the suicidality even more.

• Aww..
Reactions: thanatos444, heavyeyes and Waterfall500
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Amen to that. Every morning is the same song and dance. Dreading the fact that I'm still alive from the moment I open my eyes.

Reactions: Joarga and heavyeyes
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
angry and depressed After wake upšŸ¤¬

Reactions: Joarga, heavyeyes and divinemistress36
Electra

Electra

In sleep's embrace, forever estranged
Jul 1, 2024
I wake up and have anxiety for breakfast with a cup of panic.

Reactions: Joarga, heavyeyes, thebelljarrr and 2 others
nymb

nymb

scumbag
Jun 25, 2024
i am sleeping just for killing time, i dont even like sleeping itself

Reactions: heavyeyes
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
When I'm sleeping I feel a thousand times better than when I'm awake, when I wake up I feel enormous sadness for not having simply died in my sleep. The choice to die could be easier for all of us.
Cant really add much to this thread, but i do wanna say that i love Evangelion.

mostly because of my chronic illness.
and i also love nichijou. And yeah same chronic illness really sucks

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
I regularly postpone going to sleep because I always dread having to wake up tomorrow. I have a job, so I need to wake up early most days.

I remember back when I had the time I would genuinely just rot in bed (or in front of the computer) for the whole day, nothing in life ever seemed worth waking up for.

Reactions: heavyeyes, virtualdreamplaza and dazed.daydreamer
dazed.daydreamer

dazed.daydreamer

Jun 26, 2024
I hate the moment as I'm waking up and becoming alert, the transition from feeling at ease to feeling my limbs become heavy again, the anxiety filling my chest, and remembering the things I'm stressed about or just feeling upset that I'm awake again

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, Not A Fan, heavyeyes and 2 others
E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
So true ā€¦ I feel the same.

leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
i hope death feels like eternal sleep because that's all i fucking need

Reactions: Electra, Not A Fan, heavyeyes and 1 other person
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Feel exactly the same. Couldn't have said it better

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Yeah I was just thinking about this earlier today after I woke up, went back to sleep for 5 hours, and then couldn't sleep anymore. It's unfortunate actual hibernation is not biologically possible for human physiology. That would be like the next best thing to ctb, a natural self-induced coma.
The concept of immortality is horrifying to me.

Reactions: Joarga
Electra

Electra

In sleep's embrace, forever estranged
Jul 1, 2024
If you think about it, sleeping is a temporary suspension of your conscious mind, with your subconscious mind generating dreams through electrical impulses that you might or might not remember. Death is a permanent suspension of both your subconscious and conscious mind. Just as you're not aware that you're sleeping (excluding the lucid dreaming phenomenon), you're not going to be aware that you're dead, so it's just going to be permanent nothingness. At least, that's how I look at it, and for some reason, it gives me peace of mind.

Reactions: sadandlonely99 and divinemistress36
leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
If you think about it, sleeping is a temporary suspension of your conscious mind, with your subconscious mind generating dreams through electrical impulses that you might or might not remember. Death is a permanent suspension of both your subconscious and conscious mind. Just as you're not aware that you're sleeping (excluding the lucid dreaming phenomenon), you're not going to be aware that you're dead, so it's just going to be permanent nothingness. At least, that's how I look at it, and for some reason, it gives me peace of mind.
that makes me feel a lot better about it, honestly. i hope you're right

• Love
Reactions: Electra
Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
Sleep is the best escape, really. I used to be able to depression nap for like 48 h straight. Now I have meds that make me wake up at 6 a.m. and completely unable to relax or fall back asleep šŸ™ƒ The haven't changed the fact that I wake up wishing I'd died in my sleep, but they do get me out of bed

Reactions: Joarga and iwanttobedead