• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
just came across this while listening to music on YouTube, I have yet to watch it

I live under a rock and am not on that side of the Internet (only fascinated with it or know about it due to stories about weird/illegal stuff happening there + Internet mysteries) so I am shocked and intrigued on how bad this is or how many ways it could possibly go wrong although so far there's only been a data leak according to what I saw online while getting info on it

4chan-dating-app-lmao-v0-eipqgraym6zc1.png

I assume that there are a few 4chan-ers here or various other chan users here (idk how it works/the structure but I know there's like different kinds even some that open and close throughout the day, various countries, and interests etc.) so have you guys used it / what are your thoughts on it

all it does is remind me of the infamous adult doujinshi themed dating site that was made on April Fools a few/many years ago
so I assumed that this app was a joke and wasn't real until I looked it up

Reactions: $crim and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I think it'll be fine.

90duxccp720d1

• Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, Forveleth, jar-baby and 13 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
That app must be a sausage fest.

Reactions: Heartaches and $crim
$crim

$crim

skincarver
Feb 12, 2023
oh hell nah

Reactions: astonishedturnip, Heartaches, eatantz and 1 other person
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I am tempted to join this for the laughs, but the amount of degenerate losers on there will probably be the death of me.

Reactions: Forveleth
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
That app must be a sausage fest.
oh hell nah
I am tempted to join this for the laughs, but the amount of degenerate losers on there will probably be the death of me.

It can't be *that* bad although (curiosity and open mindedness will be the death of me I swear) if I wanted to observe the culture or conduct some Gonzo journalism I would be too afraid to join/participate/act to get an understanding of it all (especially femcels because I have never found a solid general definition of what they believe in / what they are or encountered one) due to some old incidents in similar spaces involving murder and stalking

I think it would be fascinating though as I have encountered some of these people in passing in my school years (mostly outcasts or people with anger issues that were extremely chill around me who later became or will become part of this subculture) or in old online friend groups/chats and they aren't that cringey or bad most of the time even though we don't share the same beliefs but I do not mind observing them or listening or trying to figure out how they became that way like I am with other Internet subcultures

but everyones version of love and pursuing it is different so I wouldn't join for laughs or make fun of them I would view this as an almost historical or culturally significant moment of the Internet and try to get as much info or archives as possible so I wonder if anyone has archived any conversations yet or made any reports but it is fairly new I assume so I doubt it

Reactions: halleyscomet
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
it's gonna meet the same fate as that nft dating app

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Heartaches and psp3000
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
it's gonna meet the same fate as that nft dating app
THERE WAS AN NFT ONE??? NAHHH I NEED TO SEE THIS

• Yay!
Reactions: soulkitty, astonishedturnip, Heartaches and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I like 4chan.

Isn't this just a dating app that advertised on 4chan?

I'm generally not interested in it, so it doesn't matter.
But I don't even have to go there to know what I'll find there ;).

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Isn't this just a dating app that advertised on 4chan?
I believe so but now everyone just keeps calling it "The 4Chan Dating App" instead of it's actual name or calling it The Dating App advertised on 4Chan and/or Reddit

edit: according to what I've seen

Reactions: Agon321
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I used to use 4chan a lot more back in the day. This is just weird to me.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I believe so but now everyone just keeps calling it "The 4Chan Dating App" instead of it's actual name or calling it The Dating App advertised on 4Chan and/or Reddit

edit: according to what I've seen
Well, I don't follow it because it's not my type of entertainment.
I like 4chan for different content.

But advertising this type of thing on 4chan? What could go wrong ;).
Of course, the person who did it knew exactly what he was doing.

Reactions: psp3000
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I can't actually be sure, but I'm suspicious that this is a honeypot to get people to dox. But either way, I would not trust to date the kind of person who would use a 4chan dating app lol

• Informative
Reactions: Skathon, Heartaches and psp3000
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
DONT USE THE APP SOME OLD DUDE SENT HIS COCK TO ME

• Aww..
Reactions: Willy Wonka, $crim and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
DONT USE THE APP SOME OLD DUDE SENT HIS COCK TO ME
sorry that this happened to you and that I giggled a bit when I read this since I kind of expect this to happen on any/every dating app or online space with a message feature in general

I hope they didn't bother you much after that/you got away from the dude

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sounds like an easy way to get catfished.

Reactions: Heartaches
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Joined cause I was curious (didn't use real info) and also cause I'm a weirdo degen, but there's barely ppl nearby me and then I learned it actually was a honeypot funded by the EU kms

Reactions: innominesatanas44 and astonishedturnip
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
Sounds like a breeding ground for bigots to go rampant. Reminds of the Ashley Madison data leak scandal, but without the cheating aspect.

It's just one of those things that make you say:

"Who thought this was a good idea?"
1200x1200bf 60
(No disrespect to any woman reading this)

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
lol I'm weird as hell and lowkey want a deranged bf, because I would drive any normal guy crazy, so my interest was admittedly piqued for .001% seconds. But that was all. My dream guy is of the "Let's explore historical Parisian cemeteries and plan our deaths and bark at passing traffic" type not "chain me to the radiator to lecture me about how I'm an eggless walled femoid" type.

innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
I feel sorry for these people. I lost my whole teen years believing blackpill and spending 18hrs daily on those forums. I grew up but I dont think I will ever be normal ever again

Reactions: Willy Wonka
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Reminds of the Ashley Madison data leak scandal, but without the cheating aspect.
have you watched the Netflix documentary/docuseries about the Ashley Madison data leak yet ?

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
just came across this while listening to music on YouTube, I have yet to watch it

I live under a rock and am not on that side of the Internet (only fascinated with it or know about it due to stories about weird/illegal stuff happening there + Internet mysteries) so I am shocked and intrigued on how bad this is or how many ways it could possibly go wrong although so far there's only been a data leak according to what I saw online while getting info on it

4chan-dating-app-lmao-v0-eipqgraym6zc1.png

I assume that there are a few 4chan-ers here or various other chan users here (idk how it works/the structure but I know there's like different kinds even some that open and close throughout the day, various countries, and interests etc.) so have you guys used it / what are your thoughts on it

all it does is remind me of the infamous adult doujinshi themed dating site that was made on April Fools a few/many years ago
so I assumed that this app was a joke and wasn't real until I looked it up

That's like...đź’­
Jimmy Fallon "Ehww!!!" and
Hannibal Lecter scary...
"Danger, danger Grace Adler..." -Jack from "Will&Grace"

N

__noknok

Mar 1, 2023
I read that the gender ratio was 15:1 male to female