• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Hi all.

There is this video of a hanging method (starts at around 4:20 KEKW )which looks very promising and i wonder what kind of products i have to order to be succesfull with it.

Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks

Last edited:
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I believe a regular rope tied into a simple noose would work. For lethal hanging it'd be better than what they use in the video as you wouldn't have the chance of slipping out of the rope. And some kind of suspension point that is durable enough. For me personally I have a 20mm jute rope (doesn't need to be that thick, I was planning for long drop while ordering it) with a secured simple noose (tied a knot on the loose end and secured with duct tape), for partial suspension I'd tie it to a pipe in my kitchen. Make sure to test everything so nothing snaps, breaks, or unties if you decide to do that

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I'm wondering if she is faking just for the demonstration. Just seems too quick and easy.. also volunteering for something so scary, how the heck do you find someone willing to do that when they not suicidal?!

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I'm wondering if she is faking just for the demonstration. Just seems too quick and easy.. also volunteering for something so scary, how the heck do you find someone willing to do that when they not suicidal?!
Later on in the video they show another person experience that syphon effect in a hanging video, seems pretty quick too. And I'm also wondering how did they end up arranging this kind of demonstration

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Later on in the video they show another person experience that syphon effect in a hanging video, seems pretty quick too. And I'm also wondering how did they end up arranging this kind of demonstration

I saw that but the second one is definitely real.